Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

In fact it is better that it's not there, otherwise I would not be able to stop myself from botting my main to get 91 rc tongue.png

One time fee for such a good script is divine!

Will buy the script as soon as the trial ends biggrin.png

Just one bug that consumes some time (fixes itself after like 30s or so), maybe rotating the camera a little more solves this (i have done it manually):

So it stand there, when comming through the gap, and the camera angle for some reason influences the clicking on the nature rift.

It only happens when you come up at that exact spot. Happens every now and then. If it doesn't get fixed no worries, makes maybe 10k an hour difference tongue.png

Looking forward to that blast furnace script, contact me if you need tester tongue.png

Haha! Will eb adding soon anyway ;)

Ya this issue is on my ToDo list ... Didn't found time to fix it yet :s

Its just that the client can't interact with the rift ... will let it rotate camera straight on it ^^

Thx for the detailed post!

Khaleesi

Like they detect you using illegal software on wednesday, but they don't bann you right away.

Every thursday they update their system, also applying the banns :s

grrr :p

Well uh, unfortunately buying this is kinda useless for me now, i'll try remaking some accounts for this though :p

I hope your blast furnace one will be out soon, since it requires almost nothing and makes a lot on low lvl accounts.

If you have other scripts that require close to no time to make money from it i'm interested :p

The RC script still is wonderful, almost 100% sure the ban is due to stupid free scripts that i used.

• Like 1

Got permaband after 8 hours of total play using this script.  Instead of asking for a trial I just bought it assuming  I would use it a lot.  However not anymore, anyway I could get a refund?

I don't handle refunds, Thats why the mods are for. 

They decide about money related stuff.

Sucks to hear you got banned :( Becarefull at thurdays :s

Can i have another 24 hours? i really want to try the nature aspect of the script.

Sure gave u 24 hours =)

Pathing when running Nature runes using the general store is bugged, been using it for the past few days and it was working fine but now it seems to be broken. Runs fine a couple times then runs all the way south. Pic: 

Stop using mirror client on this script plz, mirror client is in beta and will fuck up sometimes.

Its not a bug in the script but a mirror client issue... :s

Mirror cleint should be fixed soon hopefully :(

Only reason I posted here is because someone posted the same problem in the Mirror Client's bug thread and MGI told him this.

Just because the script works on regular client doesn't necessary mean that mirror client is broken.

It may as well be the case where script uses the API incorrectly and relies on undefined behavior which is, of course, different on mirror client.

Edited by Pro

Only reason I posted here is because someone posted the same problem in the Mirror Client's bug thread and MGI told him this.

I'm useing my own custom walking method, there is no way it should even walk anywhere else outside the path I defined.

The mouse clicks around preset tiles I set on the minimap... No way it is my script xD

It only happends sometimes ? right?