Khal AIO RuneCrafter

Khaleesi

I'm loving this script but I have a problem. We need a food support for runecrafting astrals. The Suqahs hit you from time to time and will eventually kill your character. Been running the script for 16 minutes and already down 14 hitpoints so please add a food option on Lunar runecrafters. 

Thanks!

There is an option for food in the gui ... You just have to select the food :)

Let me know if you found it ^^

Well, after using the bot for one day (and not too many hours I must say), I've been banned. Is there any way that I can receive a refund?

Make s refund request, but getitng banned isn't really a decent reason for a refund request.

When your botting you are taking risk of getitng banned, that's how it works.

Khaleesi

Well, after using the bot for one day (and not too many hours I must say), I've been banned. Is there any way that I can receive a refund?

Did you take any breaks while botting?

How long were the breaks?

I suggest breaking every half hour or so and breaking for atleast an hour. 

There is an option for food in the gui ... You just have to select the food smile.png

Let me know if you found it ^^

There is an option for food in the Abyss RC section if that's what you mean, but not in the Advanced Altar Section. Will selecting food in the Abyss section work for Advanced Altars? Ill try it out and let you know.

Edited by FreeStats

Did you take any breaks while botting?

How long were the breaks?

I suggest breaking every half hour or so and breaking for atleast an hour. 

There is an option for food in the Abyss RC section if that's what you mean, but not in the Advanced Altar Section. Will selecting food in the Abyss section work for Advanced Altars? Ill try it out and let you know.

That's very weird, i'll check it out.

Must have been cut out the window for some reason , becaus it's added though :s

EDIT:

The food window indeed fell of the GUI ... -_-

Issues fixed in V0.96:

- Fixed GUI issue with food ar astrals and cosmics.

Should be online soon!

Khaleesi

• Like 1

i bought this script and i love everything about it except one thing! It clicks too slowly!! I am runecrafting on my 1 def pure and it takes so long to move around and click that the skeles and abyssal monsters destroy most of my health every trip. It would be cool if there was an option to pick how fast the script would click and move! Overall really pleased with my purchased <3

i bought this script and i love everything about it except one thing! It clicks too slowly!! I am runecrafting on my 1 def pure and it takes so long to move around and click that the skeles and abyssal monsters destroy most of my health every trip. It would be cool if there was an option to pick how fast the script would click and move! Overall really pleased with my purchased QwPha8E.png

Basicly it's too slow inside abyss right?

• Like 1

just bought this - first ever script bought and seems to be working pretty well so far! :D only comment would be the clicks are a bit too slow compared to most normal players; when i did some rc myself i was getting far higher xp rates than the bot gives so perhaps it would look a little suspicious now but oh well, thanks for the ez xp :D

• Like 1

Too slow inside the abyss and too slow to click the mage to teleport into the abyss!

doing astrals and that seems pretty slow too :/ getting just under 18kxp/h which isnt great - not sure if theres a way for you to improve speed of clicking?

You guys forget it's a script and not a human ... Its impossible to even come close to human speed in those complicated situations.

Youtube guides maybe tell you its 25k/h but check how they are doing it compared to the script -_-