Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

- Mirror or regular client?  Mirror & Regular

- What course/rooftop? Varrock Rooftop

- Which obstacle?  All.

Just sits there for about a minute "Setting up script" then changes the state to "Camera rotation". Script stands still and slowly rotates camera every few seconds. Anti-ban disabled or enabled. 

P.S: This rooftop was working around four hours ago. 

NOTE: Trying to 'help' the script by starting the course does nothing.

NOTE2: When anti-ban is enabled, it gets stuck on other states as-well.
Such as "Random mouse movement"

and "Hovering skill"

and "Moving mouse off screen"

Edited by XenoTools

Can I have a trial? smile.png

- Mirror or regular client?  Mirror & Regular

- What course/rooftop? Varrock Rooftop

- Which obstacle?  All.

Just sits there for about a minute "Setting up script" then changes the state to "Camera rotation". Script stands still and slowly rotates camera every few seconds. Anti-ban disabled or enabled. 

P.S: This rooftop was working around four hours ago. 

NOTE: Trying to 'help' the script by starting the course does nothing.

NOTE2: When anti-ban is enabled, it gets stuck on other states as-well.

Such as "Random mouse movement"

and "Hovering skill"

and "Moving mouse off screen"

The script doesn't have "states" ... Might want to restart your client if those things happend, obviously has nothing to do with the script if it worked before ^^

feel free to provide me a screenshot and the console log if possible smile.png

I have been away from RS for awhile - Came back yesterday and ran this script from 66-70 Agility - using the built in anti-ban as well as stopping every 2 hours to do  a farm run manually - and I logged on today and got a 2 day ban! They must really be cracking down on bots :s

ya they are going hard lately :s

The script doesn't have "states" ... Might want to restart your client if those things happend, obviously has nothing to do with the script if it worked before ^^

feel free to provide me a screenshot and the console log if possible smile.png

ya they are going hard lately :s

By "state" I meant "status" if you want to be technical. The state of the script is the current logical operation that's being processed. Regardless as to if you use the term "state" in your code, or even an implementation of enumerations to maintain "status". 

The only reason I did not present a screenshot of the console log, is because there's nothing in there. Just the standard "script started" code. 

Please note, I've restarted my client numerous times. I'm also not having problems on any other course, only the varrock rooftop. 

By "state" I meant "status" if you want to be technical. The state of the script is the current logical operation that's being processed. Regardless as to if you use the term "state" in your code, or even an implementation of enumerations to maintain "status". 

The only reason I did not present a screenshot of the console log, is because there's nothing in there. Just the standard "script started" code. 

Please note, I've restarted my client numerous times. I'm also not having problems on any other course, only the varrock rooftop. 

No need to get rude ...

Works just fine ... feel free to add me on skype so I can help you out, you are most likely doing something wrong smile.png

Khaleesi.bot

5fcf48be1e202382522dea6f206f87e6.png

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility