Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

6 hours ago, crozej said:

Got instabanned with a crappier bot client that shall not be named, but starts with epic, i know im dumb but thats what i used 5 years ago so i just started it up, started a new account and bought your Kahls motherload, currently at 78. Need some agility though, think i could get a trial on this? I know my post count is low, like i said just starting with this.

I would buy it, I bought it and I'm currently in the 70s with agility after about 3 days of actually using it. I've also been very smart with how I play the bot. 

On 11/6/2017 at 2:18 AM, Khaleesi said:

it's something with the client and the game atm, sometimes it bugs and you can't disable it :(
Not a major issue though

Ya should be fine, I honestly don't ahve a clue.
gave you a trial so you can test it :)

Enjoy the trials!

Just saw this now, appreciate the preemptive trial. 

Will request one after 99 slayer :p

Hi Khaleesi.

Having trouble with this script.

I'm doing Canifis Roof Top course, and it always gets stuck on #3, #4, and #6 gap jumps. It also gets stuck after failing and falling to the ground. The other obstacles are pretty much 100% fine.

I feel like it's actually a "proximity" thing. I don't know anything about this stuff, so I don't know.

The script tends to not even do anything, except maaaybe tilt the camera a few pixels, unless I move my character several steps toward the jump. Then it will take over and do its thing again. It usually doesn't even try to move the camera on those particular obstacles, until I move closer to the next jump.

I have rooftops always hidden,  the camera zoomed farthest out, and playing in fixed size mode. I'm on stealth injection mode.

Not sure of other problems, I haven't used it enough, of course.

• Mio changed the title to Khal AIO Agility