Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Hey Khal, I recently requested the trial for your yak script, (loved it by the way) and I stated I would be getting an agility script as well. I just purchased this today, and it ran for a little at the seers rooftop course. I came home to find it at the home screen logged out. I logged back in and tried to start the script, and it immediately logs me out right away. Over and over. It won't stay running, and ideas why this is?

Thanks for the read!

Hey Khal, I recently requested the trial for your yak script, (loved it by the way) and I stated I would be getting an agility script as well. I just purchased this today, and it ran for a little at the seers rooftop course. I came home to find it at the home screen logged out. I logged back in and tried to start the script, and it immediately logs me out right away. Over and over. It won't stay running, and ideas why this is?

Thanks for the read!

Tried it for long  time, worked perfect

• Like 1

Tried it for long time, worked perfect

Hmm alright, I'll give it another shot in the morning. Was super weird because I ran it for a few hours, wilderness from 58-60, then went to the seers course, started it up again, it ran for a few hours, then now it just logged me out instantly without clicking anything else. Just boom, logout as soon as the script starts.

Hmm alright, I'll give it another shot in the morning. Was super weird because I ran it for a few hours, wilderness from 58-60, then went to the seers course, started it up again, it ran for a few hours, then now it just logged me out instantly without clicking anything else. Just boom, logout as soon as the script starts.

Make sure you have your roofs disabled :)

• Like 1

Can you add drinking Super Energy when out of Run? Cuz im always out of Run when doing Wildy Agility Course

whats your agility lvl then, I never run out of energy on any of the courses ... hmmm

Hi!! Recently stumbled upon your scripts, can I try the Agility bot pllease? 24hr trial correct?

have fun!