Khal AIO Agility

Khaleesi

Great script, ran for 6 hours no bugs. I think mini map clicking should be completely eliminated to be honest, as I think most people don't ever do this. But, mini map clicking is rare with this script.

Marks of grace in proggy not accurate, I started script with some in my inventory so it messed it up

Used for falador and canifis, no bugs with either.

Well, I noticed this minor bug. When jumping down from the roof i've just jumped down from (on the right) it clicks "jump ledge" (or whatever) twice. The second click is usually just before you actually jump down, so it registers and leaves you standing like in this picture, only for a second, but it happened multiple times and should be looked at. Sorry for my rubbish explanation. 

Apart from that absolutely minor bug, great script smile.png

post-36089-0-72953200-1458907455_thumb.png

Edited by francescos1234

This may be a dumb question but is this more geared towards more human-like interactions for lower ban rate or more towards max exp/hr?

Was curious if i could get a short trail as well, planning on buying an agility script today and not sure which to purchase.

sure have fun biggrin.png

Great script, ran for 6 hours no bugs. I think mini map clicking should be completely eliminated to be honest, as I think most people don't ever do this. But, mini map clicking is rare with this script.

Marks of grace in proggy not accurate, I started script with some in my inventory so it messed it up

Used for falador and canifis, no bugs with either.

Well, I noticed this minor bug. When jumping down from the roof i've just jumped down from (on the right) it clicks "jump ledge" (or whatever) twice. The second click is usually just before you actually jump down, so it registers and leaves you standing like in this picture, only for a second, but it happened multiple times and should be looked at. Sorry for my rubbish explanation. 

Apart from that absolutely minor bug, great script smile.png

Marks of grace are accurate for me when I start with some in my inventory, aslong as you don't bank any it should be fine smile.png

I'll take a look at the jump down thingy, does it happen somewhere else too?

khaleesi

sure have fun biggrin.png

Marks of grace are accurate for me when I start with some in my inventory, aslong as you don't bank any it should be fine smile.png

I'll take a look at the jump down thingy, does it happen somewhere else too?

khaleesi

I had about 50 at the start, it was telling me i was getting 250 marks of grace p / h. If only laugh.png

No, that was the only place I saw it doing that.

Help me upload my 6 hour proggy properly plz tongue.png

• Like 1

D0O5Obu.png

6 hour proggy but i don't know how to make it appear here.

Fixed that for you, nice proggy :)

Will you be adding alching option if requested?

No, I don't it woul add something usefull to the script, agility is already intensive enough.

If I have to add alching it will slow down the agility part of the script :s

So I don't it's worth doing ... Imagine someone training agility for 2 hours and alching all the time, which human does that? :D

it's very intensive :s

• Like 1

Do you know what kind of exp people are getting on the relekka course with this script?

No idea but its almost the same as poly course.

Hey, Khal.

I bought your WC and I'm digging it.

Could you hook me up w/ a 24 hour trial for your Agility script?

Thanks and much appreciated. smile.png

have fun! :D