My RS Loader

Kenneh

This app is compiled with Java 8. If you wish to run it, you need to install java 8 from here!

Kenneh's RuneScape Loader

This loader was made for ease of use when playing RuneScape. This client does not break the rules and does not have any illegal tools.

It simply allows you to choose what game mode you want to play when it launches. Click the corresponding button to play that mode.

There is a TrayIcon that will appear in your task bar once you start the client. Right clicking it will give options such as screenshot, a stats checker, and a ge item checker.

The screenshot function can also be used by pressing f12. By default, screenshots upload to imgur and the link will get pasted to your clipboard.

rIlJjD7.jpg

fO6dFSY.png

H9qDyEj.png

## How to get the loader

Navigate to https://github.com/kennehisftw/runescape-loader/releases/

Credits:

Sven Olderaan (Crystal Mare) for assisting me with the Imgur api and allowing the integration of RuneLog.

Edited by Kenneh
  • Like 1

This does break the RuneScape rules relating to 3rd party software use but such rules (other than macro use) are rarely enforced so it should be perfectly safe to use (I used an application practically the same as this for several years without problems).

The code itself seems fine but you really over-document like crazy and using a GUI builder is not a good idea as they generate garbage code, and as such are difficult to manage without the builder itself and effectively does not help anyone learn. Sorry that this is all I can say, but I don't have time to read through all of the code at the moment..

Btw, binaries and libraries should not be included in your public project (you should exclude the binary and perhaps start using Maven or Gradle for dependency and build management).

This does break the RuneScape rules relating to 3rd party software use but such rules (other than macro use) are rarely enforced so it should be perfectly safe to use (I used an application practically the same as this for several years without problems).

The code itself seems fine but you really over-document like crazy and using a GUI builder is not a good idea as they generate garbage code, and as such are difficult to manage without the builder itself and effectively does not help anyone learn. Sorry that this is all I can say, but I don't have time to read through all of the code at the moment..

Btw, binaries and libraries should not be included in your public project (you should exclude the binary and perhaps start using Maven or Gradle for dependency and build management).

There is only one class that even uses a GUI builder and it's not even implemented yet and you had to pick that out. It's a c# program my friend made that is being ported over and I just can't be bothered to make the gui by hand.

Edited by Kenneh