Road to Gaming PC from RS

bushhy

$2000 is a complete overkill for a RS gaming PC.

My pc has amazing specs (inb4 brolic reply war of who has better PC) and I built my own for $1100.

Just some insight. Xoticpc.com is a very good place to look/build/buy seperate parts and have them build.

Newegg.com is a very VERY good place to buy a bundle / parts and put it together yourself (cheaper and what I did.)

Hope this helps! Good luck nonetheless :D

$2000 is a complete overkill for a RS gaming PC.

My pc has amazing specs (inb4 brolic reply war of who has better PC) and I built my own for $1100.

Just some insight. Xoticpc.com is a very good place to look/build/buy seperate parts and have them build.

Newegg.com is a very VERY good place to buy a bundle / parts and put it together yourself (cheaper and what I did.)

Hope this helps! Good luck nonetheless biggrin.png

Haha, i currently have a gaming pc for runescape, and streaming ECT. But i want to build something big. I7 4770k, GTX 780ti, Watercool, ect. $2000 may not even be enough

Haha, i currently have a gaming pc for runescape, and streaming ECT. But i want to build something big. I7 4770k, GTX 780ti, Watercool, ect. $2000 may not even be enough

I have an i7 4770k, gtx 760, (not water cool, but a very "fany" build. Has never had issues. Watercool is kind of unneccesary imo unless you are running 25 bots & bitmining at the same time. Just buy a very "breezy" set up. I still only spent 1100.

Just look into building your own. I promise you will save money.