The perfect pure…..

Jmh44

I started a DDS pure today, and realized i have never truly had a perfect pure. When I'm saying perfect i don't mean 99 range 99 str…. i mean all of the quests done,  maybe 76 fishing and 80 cooking to be able to make my own food. 

what I'm going for:

60 attack

60+ str

50 range

52 prayer

quests and items:

- mith gloves quest

- bear hat quest

​- zammy book quest

- fire cape

- mm and lost city

Edited by Jmh44

I started a DDS pure today, and realized i have never truly had a perfect pure. When I'm saying perfect i don't mean 99 range 99 str…. i mean all of the quests done,  maybe 76 fishing and 80 cooking to be able to make my own food. 

what I'm going for:

60 attack

60+ str

50 range

52 prayer

quests and items:

- mith gloves quest

- bear hat quest

​- sammy book quest

- fire cape

- mm and lost city

Make sure to keep progress daily or at least at each acheivment!

Will be very fun to watch and see how it pans out!

no point in smite really people at that lvl wont be having whips and i hope people dont smite fight for dscims when ppots are like 15kea atm lol

i know, i just think its fun when i smite g mauls even though they are only 100k

and it raises your combat level so u get better loot. and the 52 prayer only gives me like 7 combat levels, so its not that bad

i know, i just think its fun when i smite g mauls even though they are only 100k

and it raises your combat level so u get better loot. and the 52 prayer only gives me like 7 combat levels, so its not that bad

By raising your CB by going to 52 prayer you'll get put up against harder people thus making it less likely you'll smite people and making it more rage inducing.

Thus 1 def pures have 43 prayer MAX. Unless going for 70 attack and fighting people with whips/godswords who are also pures. But one hit with a AGS and most pures are rekt.

gl mate, iv never had a main account really, iv only been interested in pures, i currently have 1 account on 07 which is 60 attk, fully quested, 83str, 72range, 82magic, 43 prayer, 75hp. i did all quests apart from crystle bow one and the barrel chest anchor one, i just cba training farming really haha GL with it anyway mate, inbox me if ya need advice or help with DT :D

gl mate, iv never had a main account really, iv only been interested in pures, i currently have 1 account on 07 which is 60 attk, fully quested, 83str, 72range, 82magic, 43 prayer, 75hp. i did all quests apart from crystle bow one and the barrel chest anchor one, i just cba training farming really haha GL with it anyway mate, inbox me if ya need advice or help with DT biggrin.png

dont train farming use aeon sorce garden it will get u herbs and free farming xp