keep getting banned

robertwalker

Fagex pwns all 07 botters... I have experience of botting about for 6years, and I've only got once banned in rs3 for botting, even though my main account's stats are 70% botted and it has like 10x99s.. Now when I started botting quite safely in os free and memb servers, I got all of my 4 accounts banned like in a week.. Tried to change ip, but the same thing lol.. Just give up for a while with this... or atleast buy membership. Also i'd recommend to use old account which doesn't have free support for the os f2p servers.. I think jagex keeps their eye on new created accounts mostly.. but If you have some noob accounts from 2009 etc try to use them instead of fresh ones...

They've got a new mod going around banning bots as his job.

They have a new system implemented, as you can see why they don't show evidence about the ban is to not reveal this system.

This bot can't keep up anymore.

Botting is over. For now atleast.

This is bullshit. Jagex haven't ever shown the evidence to players if the case is macroing. In addition, RiD is undecetable, unless your stupid yourself, and run like 24/7 for weeks

main account got permed and now made a new fresh account but it to have breaks and it was just making me money wake up and boom  banned wtf is going on am i doing somthing wrong here or what

botting is dieing because jagex can reads when youre on osb client and when not. so i stopped but i am still active on this forum :P

• Like 1