[TEST] Botting flax at Seers with Injection Stealth turned off

BulletLatus

I didn't know either, until someone explained it to me yesterday.

Stealth injection = loading the client using reflection, and then once it's all loaded, the client switches to injection.

I was permanently banned (no 2-day ban prior) on a brand new account yesterday for using an autofighter at monks for about 2 hours with Injection Stealth turned ON.

I have now been botting for 5 hours 21 minutes on an account which has received a 2-day ban before, and yet I'm botting at Seers using a flax picker with Injection Stealth turned OFF.

Explain to me, if your logic of Jagex's anti-botting system is correct, then why hasn't my account been banned yet?

I was permanently banned (no 2-day ban prior) on a brand new account yesterday for using an autofighter at monks for about 2 hours with Injection Stealth turned ON.

I have now been botting for 5 hours 21 minutes on an account which has received a 2-day ban before, and yet I'm botting at Seers using a flax picker with Injection Stealth turned OFF.

Explain to me, if your logic of Jagex's anti-botting system is correct, then why hasn't my account been banned yet?

This isn't my logic, this is how the client works...

This isn't my logic, this is how the client works...

Oh sorry, I just presumed that you'd have knowledge of the client it-self seeing as you are a super moderator, I wasn't referring to your post about injection stealth, but instead everyone's speculation of how Jagex's anti-botting system works, I figured you'd be the best person to target my question at.

:3

Edited by BulletLatus

Oh sorry, I just presumed that you'd have knowledge of the client it-self seeing as you're a super moderator.

My logic is if you bot, you should be anticipating a ban at some point, but there is no exact time the bans will happen, they're random.

I moderate the forums, I have nothing to do with the client.

My logic is if you bot, you should be anticipating a ban at some point, but there is no exact time the bans will happen, they're random.

I moderate the forums, I have nothing to do with the client.

Please read my post again, I have updated it.

"if you bot, you should be anticipating a ban at some point"

I think everyone using OSbot should be warned about this, properly... Not just in the smallprint at the bottom, but instead in BIG BOLD RED WORDS when they open the bot.

Being banned isn't a question of IF, it's a question of WHEN.

Edited by BulletLatus

I think everyone using OSbot should be warned about this, properly... Not just in the smallprint at the bottom, but instead in BIG BOLD RED WORDS when they open the bot.

Being banned isn't a question of if, it's a question of when.

Being banned isn't a question of if, it's a question of when.

+1

• Like 1

Being banned isn't a question of IF, it's a question of WHEN.

People should use common sense & realize that botting is clearly against Jagex's rules, just like in any game.

They're breaking the rules, so they shouldn't cry when they're punished for it. mellow.png