APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey; found a potential script issue after trying to let it run overnight.

I signed up for a bank pin a couple or three days ago, and when trying to bank for the first time after logging in, it does the thing where it asks if you wanted it and gives you two options (Yes, etc. or No, etc.). And it seems that the script doesn't support it? I woke up this morning to the bot/script standing at Seers bank, wiggling the cursor around/near the two options, for about 3 hours, as far as I can tell (fingers crossed no ban haha) by the log. I'm not sure if it's a client thing, or something missing in the script, but it'd be dope if it was fixed if it's the latter.

Hey

Unfortunately this is probably meant to be handled by the client but was probably overlooked as most botted accounts don't have bank pins. Unfortunately there's not really much I can do about it (could potentially add a handler for it I spose?). It might be quicker for you to wait for the interface to expire (should be a couple days I think?)

Will see

apa

Hey

Unfortunately this is probably meant to be handled by the client but was probably overlooked as most botted accounts don't have bank pins. Unfortunately there's not really much I can do about it (could potentially add a handler for it I spose?). It might be quicker for you to wait for the interface to expire (should be a couple days I think?)

Will see

apa

I had a feeling it was the client. Thanks for the reply, and no need to add a handler for it unless you feel inspired to; it should probably the job of the client creators anyway (they do an amazing job regardless, though it'd be sweet to include that tidbit of code in there too).

• Like 1

been running well lately, i found it normally fucks up if it fucks up within the first 5 mins of running the script... if it doesnt fuck up then... it will be good the rest of the night as long as you don't mess with it... A+ script so far dude... sorry if i comment on here a lot... just every other rock crabs bot I used got me perm banned and this hasn't yet so I'll keep you updated

Hi,

Last night I set the bot going, after waking up this morning and seeing that it had only done around 10 or 20 kills and then it got stuck when running to refresh the rock crabs. Once it ran down to the fremminik hall it just stood there for around 4 hours (RIP account as I'm probably gunna get banned for it) :(

Hi,

Last night I set the bot going, after waking up this morning and seeing that it had only done around 10 or 20 kills and then it got stuck when running to refresh the rock crabs. Once it ran down to the fremminik hall it just stood there for around 4 hours (RIP account as I'm probably gunna get banned for it) sad.png

Hey

fingers crossed you won't be banned for it :) I'm sure it will be ok. As for the issue, i'll take a look. It shouldn't be getting stuck, however the client's walking and interacting systems have been changing alot recently so this may be a side effect.

Apa

Doesn't seem to withdraw potions/tabs? The potions are (3). I start with nothing in my inventory, as if I start with potions/tabs in my inventory it will deposit them and go to crabs without them.

the script will only withdraw full potions so please decant the potions at the he and try again with (4)s.

also, open the console and it should give you info if you're missing anything else.

apa

the script will only withdraw full potions so please decant the potions at the he and try again with (4)s.

also, open the console and it should give you info if you're missing anything else.

apa

Ok, thanks. I can't seem to resize the GUI that pops up on my VPN - perhaps it would be useful to ignorant people like me to have a few instructions on the front page? Potions must be (4) etc.

Thanks

Ok, thanks. I can't seem to resize the GUI that pops up on my VPN - perhaps it would be useful to ignorant people like me to have a few instructions on the front page? Potions must be (4) etc.

Thanks

I will add some more clear instructions upon script startup hopefully this weekend when I look into the script getting stuck - Thanks for pointing this out! smile.png

apa

Edited by Apaec

After a few hours my bot seems to run south and then idle forever, any idea if this is taking a break or if it is stuck? I had to use my teleport tablet to get it to start running again?

someone else also reported this issue so I promised to look into it. hopefully i'll see what's wrong and fix it before the weekend :)

will also make a few things a bit more clear on front of gui hopefully as specified above^

apa