APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

This is the way the script is designed - relying on auto retaliation is what most players who are only half-paying attention do.

apa smile.png

It wouldn't be a problem if it didn't click multiple times after awaking the crab, like it's trying to awake the crab that already is.

EDIT: Didn't read your last post about awakening crabs it could be fixed haven't went to crabs today.

Edited by dunstey

It wouldn't be a problem if it didn't click multiple times after awaking the crab, like it's trying to awake the crab that already is.

EDIT: Didn't read your last post about awakening crabs it could be fixed haven't went to crabs today.

Yep.

Just pushed update version 3.35 in which I've fixed this spam clicking issue by incorporating a unique pathwalking system which should fix all of your problemos :)

apa

UPDATE!

Version  3.36

• Further improvements to attacking algorithm
  • (hopefully) worldhopping fixed for good. Although I cannot fix hopping for an individual instance, I made it so that if it fails, it will try again until it succeeds. This may cause some problems so let me know if it does, but it shouldn't do.

Happy botting!

apa

I just had to buy this script after you gave me the trial! I love it man. How well does this run with mirror? I'm considering getting it because it seems like 90% of people believe it lowers ban rates compared to injection. Seriously great job with this crab killer ^_^

This is the way the script is designed - relying on auto retaliation is what most players who are only half-paying attention do.

apa smile.png

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the bank pending issue as it's intended to be handled by the client. You'll need to wait for it to expire i'm afraid! sad.png

Thank you very much for the progress report though! 19 hours is still bloody impressive !!

i've featured it on the main page.

apa

Switch to fixed game mode as OSBot doesn't support resizeable mode! smile.png

apa

Done. enjoy! smile.png

apa

No worries, thanks for letting me try the script.

I just had to buy this script after you gave me the trial! I love it man. How well does this run with mirror? I'm considering getting it because it seems like 90% of people believe it lowers ban rates compared to injection. Seriously great job with this crab killer happy.png

Hey! :)

cheers :D

I'm glad you like it. As for mirror mode, it is for sure a great investment. It's actually down at the moment and we're waiting for a dev to fix it (should be fixed within a couple days max), but I think it really reduces ban rate. Script runs well on it too.

Let me know if you have any further questions and feel free to leave a review in the mean time! :) (would really appreciate it, you can do so here: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ )

thanks,

apa

• Like 1