APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Currently having an issue with hopping for a cannon. It will say "hopping" but just sit there while getting attacked by rock crabs.

I'm doing the same thing with my Obby Mauler. Are you using a Red Topaz Machete or a Slayer Staff? What's your setup?

I'm using a Machete, Warrior Ring, Glory, Combat Bracelet and super attack potions.

Hopping has recently had some issues. I will look into them when I get back.

Can I get a trial?

I've given you a 24 h trial. enjoy !

Apa, isn't it possible for you to add into the script that it picks up iron knives?

Just lets them sit there and dissapear...

That's odd as I tested the script with knives and it collected them fine. Are you sure you've configured for them in the GUI? :/

If you're sure everything is correct and there are no errors in the console, then I'll take a look when I get back.

apa

Yea i'm sure I have as I double checked it, lost over 2k knives in 1hr and 35 minutes seeing I'm not using ava's...

I'll take a look when I get back. :)

Hi,

I just bought this bot, but when i click start, it doesnt do anything, the configuration boxes doesnt even pop up?

switch to fixed game mode. :)

apa

Guest ryankevin1201

I'm sure there's issues because of the client update. I'm having issues where it'll run for an hour or two and stop. I've gotten killed by a Black Unicorn. However, I'm still so impressed with the script and I'm willing to hop on skype and help you work through any issues!

For some reason this script can't attack a crab for the life of it, thank god for auto retaliate. If someone has any suggestions and I've switched to resizable and back to fixed multiple times and it still can't attack a crab only wait for auto retaliate.

This is the way the script is designed - relying on auto retaliation is what most players who are only half-paying attention do.

apa smile.png

Progression Report #1: 

2zyanud.png

Only problem I had which dropped my xp per hour was that the bot got stuck at the bank & I have a bank PIN pending and it didn't click "Yes I still want this PIN". Other than that it's great.

Unfortunately there's nothing I can do about the bank pending issue as it's intended to be handled by the client. You'll need to wait for it to expire i'm afraid! sad.png

Thank you very much for the progress report though! 19 hours is still bloody impressive !!

i've featured it on the main page.

apa

Just brought this bot, when I click start it's not giving me the interface to put my area, food etc. in? 

I just get the box that over the chat box and that's all 

anyone able to help? 

Cheers

Switch to fixed game mode as OSBot doesn't support resizeable mode! smile.png

apa

Script you would like: APA Rock Crabs

Member number:178638

Trial Please!! =D

Done. enjoy! smile.png

apa