APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apa I'm really enjoying the trial so far and the custom antiban you made, trying to pick the rock crab script i like best. Is it possible to pick more than 1 type of potion to use when fighting the crabs?

At the moment you can only use 1 type of potion. If you wish to use more than one, I highly suggest using combat potions. they are very cheap (less than 1k for 4 doses) and give a reasonable boost to both attack and str.

apa

Very cool script man I ran it overnight for about 10 hours no problems. I would like to see a super attack potion added to the list for the obby pures out there. No proggy unfortunately since I am a defence pure 5 attk 5 str 43 defence (the xp/hr would look atrocious) but I'm very much considering buying it, great script dude

Edited by towelman

Very cool script man I ran it overnight for about 10 hours no problems. I would like to see a super attack potion added to the list for the obby pures out there. No proggy unfortunately since I am a defence pure 5 attk 5 str 43 defence (the xp/hr would look atrocious) but I'm very much considering buying it, great script dude

I trained in my pure aswell (str though) and I can defo recommend it. Well worth the money.

Bought this script yesterday an ran it overnight. Had great xp! Thanks, well worth it!

I trained in my pure aswell (str though) and I can defo recommend it. Well worth the money.

Thanks for kind words guys :)

Just realised super attack isn't supported and not sure why (although I don't see anyone training with just a super attack instead of super str?). But i'll try and get that added for you mate :)

Would really appreciate it if you guys could drop a review on the script here http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/373-apa-rock-crabs/ :)

Thanks for your time

Apa

Is it possible the script doesn't recognize the screen before you officially have a bank pin?

I think my bot didn't know what to do at the screen where it asks if you asked for a pin or if you want to cancel it. Think it logged off after a while.

Which screen is this? where you need to enter your bank pin?

If you go into the settings tab on the bot, for your account it will ask you to configure your pin. Then the client should handle the pin when it needs to.

If it doesn't work though, there's nothing I can do. The pin handler is done by the client so I do not have access to the code and therefore cannot control it. If it continues playing up then I suggest either removing the pin from your account, or starting the script logged in after entering your pin :)

Apa