APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey Apaec, i used to have minor trouble with this bot, but after major multiple complications i chose not to use it at all for a solid month. I wanted to start training again so i decided to see if the bugs have been worked out but it turns out if has gotten even worse.  It will do absolutely nothing after i start it.  Ive tried disabling the hopping as well as different combinations of food and potions etc.  At most once it has been started it will bank load the food pots and tabs and then just sit there.  Aprreciate some feedback asap, thanks.

NOTE TO ALL USERS:

OSBOT DOES NOT SUPPORT RESIZEABLE MODE AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE RUN THE BOT USING THE FIXED MODE SETTING AS SEEN BELOW:

f114B53.png

Hey Apaec, i used to have minor trouble with this bot, but after major multiple complications i chose not to use it at all for a solid month. I wanted to start training again so i decided to see if the bugs have been worked out but it turns out if has gotten even worse.  It will do absolutely nothing after i start it.  Ive tried disabling the hopping as well as different combinations of food and potions etc.  At most once it has been started it will bank load the food pots and tabs and then just sit there.  Aprreciate some feedback asap, thanks.

Working fine for me. Only explanation is you're trying to run the bot in resizeable?

Hi! 

Bot is working as intended, but it's not flawless that it used to be!

Whenever it hops world, or hovers over a skill, or checks the spell book the bot struggles to return to the inventory to eat. 

This causes the bot to go AFK trying to eat food instead of killin' more crabs! It hovers the mouse over the foodpiece, but in the spellbook/world select/ skillbook instead of the actual inventory!

Hi! 

Bot is working as intended, but it's not flawless that it used to be!

Whenever it hops world, or hovers over a skill, or checks the spell book the bot struggles to return to the inventory to eat. 

This causes the bot to go AFK trying to eat food instead of killin' more crabs! It hovers the mouse over the foodpiece, but in the spellbook/world select/ skillbook instead of the actual inventory!

How strange! I'll take a look

apa

UPDATE! 

Version 3.30

• Fixed a rare bug causing the script to fail at eating food if the inventory tab isn't open.

Happy botting!

Apa

It gets multiple crabs and then keeps switching attacks between the crabs. Is this a new update? It makes it seem more bot-like, if you get what I mean.

Not a new update, no.

It doesn't seem to be doing this for me, only seems to happen when running away from the hobgoblin. And if your player is under attack, it most certainly shouldn't click them :o

apa