APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Howdy,

Was an amazing script for the short time that I had it (I'm no longer a member). I liked the display, such as GUI and curser. Made the simple fact of using the bot feel good.

It's a late revisit, but I have some minor feedback as I may start playing/botting again soon. From what I've seen, I don't think the bot loot Rannarr seeds does it? They're quite valuable so if it's not a feature yet, I think it would make a good addition! Well, really depends on how rich the people are who use this. I'm poor so it makes a difference to me?

7 hours ago, Glaciation96 said:

Howdy,

Was an amazing script for the short time that I had it (I'm no longer a member). I liked the display, such as GUI and curser. Made the simple fact of using the bot feel good.

It's a late revisit, but I have some minor feedback as I may start playing/botting again soon. From what I've seen, I don't think the bot loot Rannarr seeds does it? They're quite valuable so if it's not a feature yet, I think it would make a good addition! Well, really depends on how rich the people are who use this. I'm poor so it makes a difference to me?

Hey :) I had no idea that ranarr seeds were dropped by Rock crabs :o

Apa

So ive encountered a small bug, ive got mine set so if theres 5 players it will world hop. I recognizes this and tries to world hop. But you get the messages saying you cant change worlds while in combat or that you have to wait 10 secounds untill you can hop. so instead of waiting the script pretty much gives up and tries to keep fighting crabs. then it will run south to reset the agro even though it dosnt need to. this is pretty much an endless loop im stuck in. it runs south like every 2 minutes

Edit: i think the main cause of the bug is when it tries to switch worlds and gives up. maybe you need to add some kind of wait 10 secounds after combat before switching worlds or make the script not give up on world hopping because of the 10 secound wait

Edited by HellsD3mise
  • Like 1

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 09:06:16 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.getConfigs1()[I
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Configs.get(xf:27)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.isRunning(vi:49)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Settings.setRunning(vi:37)
    at Main.mainclass.onLoop(d:544)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(zf:110)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

Mine is not working anymore :(

2 hours ago, TickT0ck said:

same... also getting that error, it seems its trying to grab the configs and is failing on line 27. I'm a java dev ?

4 hours ago, saperlott said:

[ERROR][Bot #1][11/22 09:06:16 AM]: Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!

OSbot needs to update after the last OSRS update.

8 hours ago, saperlott said:

5 hours ago, TickT0ck said:

same... also getting that error, it seems its trying to grab the configs and is failing on line 27. I'm a java dev ?

2 hours ago, saperlott said:

and how long does this usually take?

Hi,

All scripts are currently experiencing issues due to todays OSRS update, this is normal. Please allow time for the developers to patch the client :)

This usually takes less than 24h but depends on a case by case basis.

Apa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

APA Scripts,

Hello. I just purchased this script a few days ago, it runs fine except one problem I noticed:

Sometimes it will freeze during the "looting casket" activity. How do I deactivate the looting function? If this is not possible, then I would like a refund because I believe this freeze produces obvious bot-like behavior that can result in ban.

Best,

Sauceman