APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Hey Andy,

Cheers for letting me know. Sounds like this might be an issue with the OSBot worldhopper, perhaps following the recent game update. I imagine this will get resolved in the background with the next client update, however I'll run some tests on my end to try and re-create this in the mean time.

-Apa

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, hents1230 said:

Would it be possible to add some kind of leveling strategy? For example, level up 5 attack levels, then +5 strength and then +5 defense and repeat the cycle

Otherwise, script runs great

Hey - I haven't in the past for a few reasons: (1) I didn't want to clutter the UI any more than needed; (2) I didn't want to add the risk of changing to an attack style by accident (e.g., accidentally levelling your pure to 2def because you used settings saved for another account). I might revisit this in the future though as I could see this being a useful feature if implemented in the right way!

-Apa

• 7 months later...
On 12/20/2023 at 4:59 PM, flexedspoon said:

Not sure if script is still updated.  It has an issue with taking breaks at rock crabs.  A break will start, however it will be unable to log out due to combat which will result in it skipping the break.  

Hey,

Yes, I still acitvately maintain this script :)  The script should detect that a break is scheduled, and should move to safety so that the log out succeeds. Which location are you seeing this issue? East or west? I'll run some tests and see if I can recreate this.

-Apa

6 hours ago, Apaec said:

Hey,

Yes, I still acitvately maintain this script :)  The script should detect that a break is scheduled, and should move to safety so that the log out succeeds. Which location are you seeing this issue? East or west? I'll run some tests and see if I can recreate this.

-Apa

I ran this on the east part, it is not running to a safe zone there to take a break.  Got a few bans due to not taking breaks I believe 😛

I will give the west part a try later.  

Edit: West side also is not running to a safe spot for the breaks to logout

Edited by flexedspoon

14 hours ago, flexedspoon said:

I ran this on the east part, it is not running to a safe zone there to take a break.  Got a few bans due to not taking breaks I believe 😛

I will give the west part a try later.  

Edit: West side also is not running to a safe spot for the breaks to logout

Thanks for letting me know, I will investigate!

-Apa

• 3 months later...