APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Dissapointed <.<

I bought this script and set it to go with lobs in inv and bank and i came back 3 hours to find it in lumbridge with the same stats 3 hours ago and dead, lost full iron g and b ring

I have no idea how that could happen, it has numerous failsafes to stop you dying. Perhaps you dced? I've not had a problem with death for about 8 months now after upgrading the script with these failsafes :o

Howerver, I'll see if I can find a loophole somewhere - thank you for telling me!

~apa

Bought this script  around 8 hours ago botted with some break. This script is pretty good!

kaily1102.png

awesome! :) glad you like it and it's working well, hope it was all you expected!

apa

it stopped making me die gladly, but can you make it so i can drink my super str and super att? instead of 1 pot

Hey :)

Unfortunately this would require major engine changes, and while it is theoretically possible, I'm not convinced that it's worth it.

From my experience with rs training as well as with the script seems to tell me that you're better off using combat or super combat potions. While super combat potions are the best, they're a little pricey, however combat potions are incredibly cheap and do the job perfectly. What's more, the script will drink them as soon as the bonus drops so there's no need to worry about drops in exp rate. From an economic side, they're much better, and they pack a similar punch in less inventory space - but if you want the full bonus to strength then I recommend just sticking to super strengths.

Sorry about that! hopefully it's not tooo big of an issue though~

apa