APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Just a heads up. I just got a 2 day ban using this script. Although I was pretty dumb to suicide bot for 2 days and after set the proper breaks for the past couple of days. I trained melee first and no bans. But when I trained range I got banned. I think it lies in the picking up range ammo. I was using mith knives. When I came back to check up on the account no mith knives. Seems like the bot was still trying to fight with no range ammo and randomly clicked everywhere. Probably how Jagex caught it. Other than that GREAT bot script. Very stable, effective and easy to use.

Just a heads up. I just got a 2 day ban using this script. Although I was pretty dumb to suicide bot for 2 days and after set the proper breaks for the past couple of days. I trained melee first and no bans. But when I trained range I got banned. I think it lies in the picking up range ammo. I was using mith knives. When I came back to check up on the account no mith knives. Seems like the bot was still trying to fight with no range ammo and randomly clicked everywhere. Probably how Jagex caught it. Other than that GREAT bot script. Very stable, effective and easy to use.

Hmm, I thought I add a failsafe to check if you were out of ammo. I'll take a look into this. Sorry to hear about the ban, but I cannot say i'm suprised if you ran it for 2 days straight! :)

apa

Idk man, every time I run out of food and it teleports me and logs me out at the bank or if I start the bot at the bank it logs me out..

But other then the logging out, great script.

Then you're missing something in the setup. Like I said before, open the logger (in the settings menu) and it will tell you what you're missing.

apa

Hey dude!

Been using this script for months on multiple accounts and its flawless. But ive just come back to train my pure from 77-85 str and it banks/grabs everything, walks outside/heading to crabs and goes back to bank and just goes between the two. are you able to take a look into this? Thank you so much for making such a boss script! hope to be using it again soon :D

Hey dude!

Been using this script for months on multiple accounts and its flawless. But ive just come back to train my pure from 77-85 str and it banks/grabs everything, walks outside/heading to crabs and goes back to bank and just goes between the two. are you able to take a look into this? Thank you so much for making such a boss script! hope to be using it again soon biggrin.png

.... The bot teleports to the bank, and then can't make it back to rock crabs. Just keeps running back and forth...

Looks like loads of people are experiencing this issue recently, must be because of the latest client issue .Nothing in the script has changed so :)

Will see if other scripts are suffering from the same problem !

apa

.... The bot teleports to the bank, and then can't make it back to rock crabs. Just keeps running back and forth...

Hey dude!

Been using this script for months on multiple accounts and its flawless. But ive just come back to train my pure from 77-85 str and it banks/grabs everything, walks outside/heading to crabs and goes back to bank and just goes between the two. are you able to take a look into this? Thank you so much for making such a boss script! hope to be using it again soon biggrin.png

Yep guys it seems the client is having issues with walking. Hopefully the devs will fix soon!

Have a read: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/87495-script-not-restarting/

apa