APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

It shouldn't always walk to the white square. The square is just a marker for where it has calculated it should go. Infact the reason it doesn't always reach it is due to misclicks which is an unintentional but major part of the antiban system smile.png

(if that's what you were getting at). As soon as the player is under attack it should stop trying to go the the square, but occasionally it does try and reach the square depending on server circumstances (server lag may cause the bot to re-try walking to the square if the under attack boolean hasn't yet changed). 

apa

script does not work properly with the newest mirror client. plx fix thanks

I noticed that, after spawning the crab, the bot makes 2-3 unnecessary clicks to reposition on top of the originally chosen tile, even though that is unnecessary because the crab already spawned. Can I fix this in the settings, or am I doing something wrong. Using 1def, east side

Also, when it banks, the first time, it fails to withdraw the tab, and then banks everything, and retrys and succeeds the 2nd time

Edited by DevN18

I noticed that, after spawning the crab, the bot makes 2-3 unnecessary clicks to reposition on top of the originally chosen tile, even though that is unnecessary because the crab already spawned. Can I fix this in the settings, or am I doing something wrong. Using 1def, east side

Also, when it banks, the first time, it fails to withdraw the tab, and then banks everything, and retrys and succeeds the 2nd time

This is due to server lag, it shouldn't do this but sometimes does depending on a combination of your internet and the server's ping.

The reason for this is the script walks to a tile but sometimes it may initially 'miss' this tile and so the script will walk to the 'wrong tile' despite this still awakening the crab. If the ping conditions are good then the walking method should shut off and it should continue attacking the crab, however sometimes the walking method continues to try and walk to the desired tile a second time.

apa

could i have a 48h trial please smile.png?

replied to your PM. in the future please only try and contact me though 1 medium :)

I was just concerned because I can tell which other users are using APA, because of the clicking / dancing around and already spawned crab. My ping is fine and all that good stuff, and it only does it every once in a while, but it is noticable. (I don't think it has any affect on xp/hr though)

I'm not so sure that it is due to lag in my case because the server responds instantly, the script just glitches the position of the crabs and makes 2-3 unnecessary clicks to reposition itself (even off the original position). I can send you a video of that I'm talking about if that would help.  Other than this small issue, this script is fucking flawless. Better than anything I could have written.

This is on the east side btw, I tried using the west side on my 1def pure, but it got in a loop of running up to the hobgoblin, running away, fighting 2-3 crabs, then running back all the way north again

Edited by DevN18

I was just concerned because I can tell which other users are using APA, because of the clicking / dancing around and already spawned crab. My ping is fine and all that good stuff, and it only does it every once in a while, but it is noticable. (I don't think it has any affect on xp/hr though)

I'm not so sure that it is due to lag in my case because the server responds instantly, the script just glitches the position of the crabs and makes 2-3 unnecessary clicks to reposition itself (even off the original position). I can send you a video of that I'm talking about if that would help.  Other than this small issue, this script is fucking flawless. Better than anything I could have written.

This is on the east side btw, I tried using the west side on my 1def pure, but it got in a loop of running up to the hobgoblin, running away, fighting 2-3 crabs, then running back all the way north again

Yea... it seems the walking is having a few 'issues' altho they aren't too gamechanging. I'm not sure if the client walking code has had some changes but perhaps it's not just a server issue (although I think this may be the sole cause of the misclicks). I'll see if I can do anything about this, and i'll try to do some testing soon :)

apa