APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

was working so well and then now it just spins, no attacking or clicking. I see that the mouse is dragged form the status of hovering in game, like in top left corner when it says "rock crab" while hovering, but will not click. sad.png

UPDATE 3 HOURS LATER: I re-downloaded the client, and it was working again. I believe it was an update thing. As for now, I have discovered an error but have a suggestion! So it was not having enough inventory space to have  amount of food selected to be withdrawn from my my bank. when I logged back in, I saw that i had a few seaweed, iron pick axes and ores. Alternately I have changed settings to not pick up scrolls or diamonds in hopes it will fix the problem of logging out at the bank. So for a suggestion, maybe at the bank could have it detect faulty pick ups and deposit such items? I am sure there is a purpose for script not doing so at the moment, perhaps something to do with training weapons or arrows. I am not sure. smile.png

Great script! My first buy and SO happy with it. Cool.png  Thumbs-Up.png

Hey! you're right, it's an error with a faulty update alek pushed earlier yesterday, but it's been fixed since then. As for the problem with banking, I thought I set it to bank junk. odd. I'll take a look and see what I can do as I thought it already did that :)

Apaec

Hi.

I recently purchased your bot, works like a charm.

Is it possible to use cannon while botting range?

Thanks.

Hey! thanks for the kind words,

I do not plan on adding cannon support for reasons i've explained a few times already. It's not that I can't or don't want to introduce new features, it's simply because I don't want the rock crabs area to get overpopulated with cannons - I believe introducing cannons for a few people will impact the community and other users as a whole and could cause a few problems (eg with worlds getting filled up with cannons etc). Thanks for the suggestion tho smile.png

You can ofcourse use a cannon by urself while running the script and just pause the script every couple of minutes to reload the cannon - that's up to you.

Cheers Apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1

Hey! thanks for the kind words,

I do not plan on adding cannon support for reasons i've explained a few times already. It's not that I can't or don't want to introduce new features, it's simply because I don't want the rock crabs area to get overpopulated with cannons - I believe introducing cannons for a few people will impact the community and other users as a whole and could cause a few problems (eg with worlds getting filled up with cannons etc). Thanks for the suggestion tho smile.png

You can ofcourse use a cannon by urself while running the script and just pause the script every couple of minutes to reload the cannon - that's up to you.

Cheers Apa

Thank you for your swift reply.

Do you by any chance make custom scripts?

Break manager has stopped working brother.

[WARN][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Starting to pause for: 03:00:22
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Breaking in 0 hours and 49 minutes for a total of 182 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager

Don't know what all that means, but my break settings are interval: 70 and deviation: 25, so it should run for a maximum of 95 mins? It's been on for 2.5 hours now and hasn't stopped for a break yet.

Break manager has stopped working brother.

[WARN][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Event executor is taking too long to suspend; terminating now...
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Started random solver : BreakManager
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Starting to pause for: 03:00:22
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Breaking in 0 hours and 49 minutes for a total of 182 minutes
[iNFO][bot #1][05/15 04:25:25 AM]: Random solver exited : BreakManager

Don't know what all that means, but my break settings are interval: 70 and deviation: 25, so it should run for a maximum of 95 mins? It's been on for 2.5 hours now and hasn't stopped for a break yet.

Odd. This is handled separately by OSBot though, so I suggest you report this on the client support thread so they can fix it ASAP! :)

Apa

Char just keeps walking in and out of the area, also sad it doesnt support adamant darts...

Hey!

I can add adamant darts if you would like. As for walking in and out of the area, this can sometimes be caused by server lag and i've been looking to push a quick temporary solution to try and prevent this from happening. I will try and add this now :)

Apaec

Odd. This is handled separately by OSBot though, so I suggest you report this on the client support thread so they can fix it ASAP! smile.png

Apa

I did try posting in there but they wouldn't approve my post. Oh well.

Also, I've noticed that when it goes to refresh the crabs, it runs up to the exact same spot each time before it runs back down. Maybe it'd be a good idea to randomise the square it runs up to :)

I did try posting in there but they wouldn't approve my post. Oh well.

Also, I've noticed that when it goes to refresh the crabs, it runs up to the exact same spot each time before it runs back down. Maybe it'd be a good idea to randomise the square it runs up to smile.png

It should be approximately random, depends when the next map sector loads. Server lag can cause it to run a bit further / less far.

UPDATE!

Version 3.27

• Added a range of additional ammo (including addy darts)
  • Added a longer delay when checking if it should refresh. This will mean it will rarely refresh when not required.

Apaec