APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

Apaec, I want to start this post off with commenting how stable this script is, I've botted non stop from 1-82 str on my obby mauler with 1 attack. I just created the account a few days ago.  I've had multiple 20 hour+ proggies, i didnt screenshot them because they are so consistent it didn't seem necessary.

The only complaint I have about this script is how bad it missclicks rockcrabs.  When it "spawns" a rock crab it clicks around the crab like a spastic but never manages to successfully attack the crab, then it finally gives up and lets auto retaliate take care of it.  I don't mean to sound rude, but it just seems very bot like when it does this.  

Edit - 

I'm not sure if it was designed that way or what the deal is but sometimes it chooses to allow auto retaliate right from the start, other times it missclicks a few times before stopping, and sometimes it just spawns the crab and clicks on it first try.  Without being able to see how the script was made, and just using it, it's hard to tell.  

Edited by yamahablasta
  • Like 1

Apaec, I want to start this post off with commenting how stable this script is, I've botted non stop from 1-82 str on my obby mauler with 1 attack. I just created the account a few days ago.  I've had multiple 20 hour+ proggies, i didnt screenshot them because they are so consistent it didn't seem necessary.

The only complaint I have about this script is how bad it missclicks rockcrabs.  When it "spawns" a rock crab it clicks around the crab like a spastic but never manages to successfully attack the crab, then it finally gives up and lets auto retaliate take care of it.  I don't mean to sound rude, but it just seems very bot like when it does this.

I actually agree on this one, seems to happen quite often and it isn't really human like, sure misclicks can happen but if it was an actual player he would click again and attack it anyways not just stand there and let auto retaliate deal with it.

So yea, I agree, this is a minor thing that I would love to see changed to.

I actually agree on this one, seems to happen quite often and it isn't really human like, sure misclicks can happen but if it was an actual player he would click again and attack it anyways not just stand there and let auto retaliate deal with it.So yea, I agree, this is a minor thing that I would love to see changed to.

Edit - 

I'm not sure if it was designed that way or what the deal is but sometimes it chooses to allow auto retaliate right from the start, other times it missclicks a few times before stopping, and sometimes it just spawns the crab and clicks on it first try.  Without being able to see how the script was made, and just using it, it's hard to tell.

Hey guys :)

thanks for the compliments,

as for the misclicks, the bot is designed to walk next to a crab and let auto retaliate do the rest. I designed this script around the way I played the game(this is how I assumed others played too ;^) - when training at crabs I would run to a crab and would t bother clicking on the thing.

As for the misclicks , this is just osbots path walking algo trying to walk to a tile, clicking multiple times. I'm not sure why it would spam click though and I'll have to look into it when I get back, but there is probably very little I can do about this without writing my own path walking system which I don't really want to do! but I'll take a look anyways analyse the situation

apa

sent from mobile #dedication

• Like 1

Guest ryankevin1201

Currently having an issue with hopping for a cannon. It will say "hopping" but just sit there while getting attacked by rock crabs.

Edit - 

I'm doing the same thing with my Obby Mauler. Are you using a Red Topaz Machete or a Slayer Staff? What's your setup?

I'm using a Machete, Warrior Ring, Glory, Combat Bracelet and super attack potions.

Currently having an issue with hopping for a cannon. It will say "hopping" but just sit there while getting attacked by rock crabs.

I'm doing the same thing with my Obby Mauler. Are you using a Red Topaz Machete or a Slayer Staff? What's your setup?

I'm using a Machete, Warrior Ring, Glory, Combat Bracelet and super attack potions.

Don't think it matters as what you are using.