APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

It's the screen when you have requested to set a bank pin but it takes 7 days before it goes in affect.

Everytime you login it asks you: Did you ask for this bank pin?

Yes I did 

No I want to cancel it

That's the screen I mean but if what you type above is the case I highly doubt this is something you can do.

Thanks anyways!

It's the screen when you have requested to set a bank pin but it takes 7 days before it goes in affect.

Everytime you login it asks you: Did you ask for this bank pin?

Yes I did 

No I want to cancel it

That's the screen I mean but if what you type above is the case I highly doubt this is something you can do.

Thanks anyways!

Damn :/ like you said, it's all handled by the client as it contains info about your account. So unfortunately no, I cannot do anything about it :( Hopefully it doesn't cause too much of a problem though :/

apa

Damn :/ like you said, it's all handled by the client as it contains info about your account. So unfortunately no, I cannot do anything about it sad.png Hopefully it doesn't cause too much of a problem though :/

apa

Only problem it will cause is when the account hops or if I logout.

Will be fixed in 6 days though as soon as I have the pin officialy.

Thanks for your responses!

• Like 1

Hi, apaec.  I bought your script a long time ago, and i wanted to use it on an obby mauler, but theres no attack/super attack potion support.  With 1 attack its really a neccesity, how hard would it be to add to the script, even just as simple as making super attack added to the supported list.  I'm sure that would be much easier than trying to support two potions at once.  Thanks for considering. 

Hi, apaec.  I bought your script a long time ago, and i wanted to use it on an obby mauler, but theres no attack/super attack potion support.  With 1 attack its really a neccesity, how hard would it be to add to the script, even just as simple as making super attack added to the supported list.  I'm sure that would be much easier than trying to support two potions at once.  Thanks for considering. 

Hey! someone else requested this too. I'll be adding it this weekend when i'm free from work :)

apa

Thank you very much for caring and the quick reply, I tried using super combat pots, but it doesnt drink when my attack returns to 1, only when my strength returns to normal, just so you're aware if that will play any part in the fix.  Thanks

Will also be implemening a fix for this at the weekend :) along with adding attack and super attack pots.

apa

So.. I'm having some trouble.

I asked for a trial before I bought it, and apa was nice enough to give me one but I bought it before i started the trial.. Maybe that was a bad move.

Because the script looks great but for some reason Im having a few flaws

For one

When I say go west, sometimes it goes east

And about every 5 or so crabs, it walks down to the trees and stays there, it doesnt even walk back.

Like for example if it was trying to move away from the crabs because the crabs started to Not be aggressive anymore, it'll walk away then wont walk back..

When It tries to hop worlds, it would go to the world switcher, and hover over worlds but wont click them.

Please help :/ Besides that script looks good. :)

Check your PM please, having some troubles shooting your script.

Thanks!

Replied :)

So.. I'm having some trouble.

I asked for a trial before I bought it, and apa was nice enough to give me one but I bought it before i started the trial.. Maybe that was a bad move.

Because the script looks great but for some reason Im having a few flaws

For one

When I say go west, sometimes it goes east

And about every 5 or so crabs, it walks down to the trees and stays there, it doesnt even walk back.

Like for example if it was trying to move away from the crabs because the crabs started to Not be aggressive anymore, it'll walk away then wont walk back..

When It tries to hop worlds, it would go to the world switcher, and hover over worlds but wont click them.

Please help :/ Besides that script looks good. smile.png

Hey. Seems like perhaps the new area API which alek implemented might be experiencing some issues. Also, worldhopper has had some issues recently too... I suggest disabling this feature (it's handled by the client btw :/). 

i'll look into your other issues experienced though and do some testing myself, will also see if anyone else has these issues. Because it seems they have only arisen since I pushed the update today making the new area api compatible.

apa