APA Rock Crabs

Apaec

This time it's more conditional (ie if it needs more food, it will withdraw more) and so on. previously it tried to do it in 1 loop which was both poor programming and not very efficient. It ensured that nothing went wrong though. It was working really solidly for me tho. Perhaps try running the script with all the items at the top of your main tab?

apa

with breaks ofc :p still going.

e7441866f7289b1a4a5f698d55b28f91.png

This isn't attacking any crabs or moving at all. No errors in debug just flat out won't attack. It gets to the crabs then just stands there.

The other popular crab scipt on this site is doing the same thing to me. Not sure if runescape changed something that broke them or what. 

Thanks

Odd. Does restarting your client fix this?

Apa

Hey!  I bought the script, it works very well. But the only problem is, when it banks it automatically logs out even though i have the food and tabs in the bank. Everything works fine except banking.

Please read the console where any errors / info will be logged. Most likely you've configured something incorrectly, so make sure u open the console and take a look as to what it tells you! :)

Apaec

was working so well and then now it just spins, no attacking or clicking. I see that the mouse is dragged form the status of hovering in game, like in top left corner when it says "rock crab" while hovering, but will not click. sad.png

UPDATE 3 HOURS LATER: I re-downloaded the client, and it was working again. I believe it was an update thing. As for now, I have discovered an error but have a suggestion! So it was not having enough inventory space to have  amount of food selected to be withdrawn from my my bank. when I logged back in, I saw that i had a few seaweed, iron pick axes and ores. Alternately I have changed settings to not pick up scrolls or diamonds in hopes it will fix the problem of logging out at the bank. So for a suggestion, maybe at the bank could have it detect faulty pick ups and deposit such items? I am sure there is a purpose for script not doing so at the moment, perhaps something to do with training weapons or arrows. I am not sure. :)

Great script! My first buy and SO happy with it. Cool.png  Thumbs-Up.png

Edited by Billiardguy