OsBot and RS07 new "Bot detection system"

MerVidiuM

For people who don't know, Rs07 has a detection system they announced just a month ago.

I dont remember if it's still up on the homepage, but a friend of mine saw the post and told me about it.

This is what i got in my message center regarding the ban. I got banned 1 time before this as well, for "macroing minor ban"

which lasted for 2 weeks. and now this ban for 2 days.

XjnqjKW.png

• Like 1

Guys, that ban is no indication of detectability.

If you log out of your account, and then somebody reviews your account and decides your botting, they will ban you. Next time you log in, it'll disconnect you within 10 seconds. This is not because OSBot is detectable. In fact, this has happened to me when I logged in on the actual RS browser client.

Jagex cannot detect if you are using osbot or even deob. (at this point)

They can always add class checking and better security (idk why they dont do it but w/e)
I'm doing everything that should cause ban.
Like filling minimap with green color

2014-05-30_04-33-07.png
Or placing troll face on it
2014-05-31_19-23-45.png

I never been banned cuz of such things.
The only bans i had were about gold farming and skilling hard (top 100 thieving)

Edited by PolishCivil

For people who don't know, Rs07 has a detection system they announced just a month ago.

I dont remember if it's still up on the homepage, but a friend of mine saw the post and told me about it.

This is what i got in my message center regarding the ban. I got banned 1 time before this as well, for "macroing minor ban"

which lasted for 2 weeks. and now this ban for 2 days.

XjnqjKW.png

Exact message i got ^^