OsBot and RS07 new "Bot detection system"

MerVidiuM

Hey tongue.png !

I have used OsBot for a while, but now that jagex implemented the "Third party bot detection system" or whatever you wanna call it, I got banned for 2 days as fast as i logged in with the OsBot client. so they knew i was using a bot client rather than playing on their browser. Is this being considered and dealt with? or are we botting on our own risks now? even though botting was risky from the beginning.

this new detection system was brought to Old-school runescape not long ago. and they have a similiar on Eoc/rs3.

If i use the client again and they find out, which they probably will in 2 days when my ban expires.. i will get permanently banned.

do i wanna continue using Osbot or are my bot days over?

I dont know if i wanna risk it sad.png

If so, i wanna say goodbay to OsBot and everyone here, and say thank you for all that OsBot done so far!

QwPha8E.png

Change your ip, & what shankfish said, if you care about the account dont bot on it at all.

I think "dont bot at all" might be the best solution.

How sad :c

Osbot is not detectable man if that were so we wouldnt have folks with bot farms like I do lol. 

That's what i thought untill now.. i have been botting for a very very long time with OsBot.

but now i just got banned asap logging in with the client. 

*started client

*logged in with osbot profile

*logged in to runescape

*played for 2-6 sec (had no time to even start a script)

*tried to log in again, "your account has been disabled, bla ba bla etc"

Results: got banned for 2 days,next time i get banned it's a perma ban, even if it's safe or not i dont wanna risk it.

i have been bot farming as well.. as long as 5-35 hours sometimes. woodcutting and fishing for example

Edited by MerVidiuM

I think "dont bot at all" might be the best solution.

How sad :c

That's what i thought untill now.. i have been botting for a very very long time with OsBot.

but now i just got banned asap logging in with the client. 

*started client

*logged in with osbot profile

*logged in to runescape

*played for 2-6 sec (had no time to even start a script)

*tried to log in again, "your account has been disabled, bla ba bla etc"

Results: got banned for 2 days,next time i get banned it's a perma ban, even if it's safe or not i dont wanna risk it.

i have been bot farming as well.. as long as 5-35 hours sometimes. woodcutting and fishing for example

Then it seems like you got a taste of a delayed ban. Happened to me a lot of times. Don't bot during the f2p trail. They are 24/7 going crazy

• Like 1

That was a delayed ban not the fault of the client.

i got the same after flax running 2-3 hours logged off woke up went to a girls house about 7-8 hours later bot busting banned... Jmods seem to be haveing fun heh

Bottling flax is pure suicide tbh, I would only recommend it to people I wanna see get banned lol