[1000+ Feedback] Selling Proxies - Only 07 GP accepted [1000+ Feedback]

Arctic

• 2 weeks later...

They work completely fine.... you said the proxies were DDoSing you, I think that kind of speaks volumes of the speed you jump to conclusions at.

Tell me why i had error connecting to server even when i logged into the website too then?

Also tell me why when I first bought, you had a hard time teaching of how to use the proxies itself? Shouldn't you already know before you sell them? Just as I thought.. so don't try to judge me k ty.

Edited by Trustmybet
  • Like 1

Tell me why i had error connecting to server even when i logged into the website too then?

Also tell me why when I first bought, you had a hard time teaching of how to use the proxies itself? Shouldn't you already know before you sell them? Just as I thought.. so don't try to judge me k ty.

It was the first/second time I had taught someone how to apply them to a web browser, which isn't really my responsibility seeing as they are intended to be used on bot clients. Sorry for going that extra bit and giving you additional support, I'll remember not to give extensive customer support.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...