My account got two macro bans in the same day o.O

checharon

My account got a macro ban, and like 3 weeks later i lost 4 mill and was like ok fuck this and started botting strength at hobgoblins (this was before f2p came out..) and i got a second, ban, i was like oh fuck so i checked my inbox and i was permabanned, i looked down to see that they had given me TWO BANS for in the SAME day? How is that possible? do you guys think they will reverse the ban? I have had this account since rsc came out and i have been playing 07 since it came out on it

that means you were originally manually banned, then jagex reviewed it and decided that you deserved a permenant ban.

so they think 20 hours of botting should ruin thousands of hours of legit play? considering the age of my account and the fact that i spent so little time botting, you would think I would have the best chance possible of getting let off?

so they think 20 hours of botting should ruin thousands of hours of legit play? considering the age of my account and the fact that i spent so little time botting, you would think I would have the best chance possible of getting let off?

Botting is against the rules and that is that. Breaking the rules has it's consequences.