Offsite scammer

Mackadizzle

i feel like this apology is a show for the mods. You are SO disrespectful man, and disrespect is the one thing i cant tolerate. You seem like a completely different person now? You barely talked to me like i was a human lmao you said stuff like "shutup fag do my fucking service idc shutup" "stop fucking talking and do my service" and i could keep going on, its just unbelieavable how much you changed up now.

You made me negotiate with other people so much to find you gold, and then got mad when i tried talking to you about posting to buy the gold yourself and find a person yourself. and also got mad when it was hard to find a seller. that WASNT my job. My only job was to do your service, your only job was to pay. you paid late, i made slow progress on your account while i was awaiting payment. I still made a shitload of progress, and your account could be finished in about a week. It was alot of work, you only appreciate it now that i got fed up with your attitude

Show for the mods? you kidding me -.- Obviously not.. thats why i messaged you on skype apologizing, i didnt mean to hurt your feelings m8 i just use alot of profanity.

Could you please give me a list of what has been completed & what still needs to be completed?

By the looks of it, Mack will need to refund the portion of the job he hasn't completed, or he needs to finish the service.

Ive only finished about 60%, so id need to refund like 20mil if that was the case. If this is really gonna lead to me being banned, it might have to come to that. Im just not gonna let someone talk to me like that after i wasted so much of my time for them, and have them walk away with a decent account and their money back (with a possibility of even more money when they chargeback, since hes a proven scammer). 

If it comes to that, i guess thats all lol. Im not refunding this dude more than a bond and a couple mil.

I value a week of my time, being stressed out and bitched at,  at more than like 20m

Ive only finished about 60%, so id need to refund like 20mil if that was the case. If this is really gonna lead to me being banned, it might have to come to that. Im just not gonna let someone talk to me like that after i wasted so much of my time for them, and have them walk away with a decent account and their money back (with a possibility of even more money when they chargeback, since hes a proven scammer). 

If it comes to that, i guess thats all lol. Im not refunding this dude more than a bond and a couple mil.

I value a week of my time, being stressed out and bitched at,  at more than like 20m

Please list what you have done thus far on the service so we can see how much you have left, and how much you would need to refund if necessary.

Thank you.

He has to do ALL PREQUESTS and subquests of RFD, has to do all of MM, All prequests and 53 theif for DT, Avas accumulator, 50-82 magic

I paid him 50m, he has done no more then 10m worth of work.

The skilling took most of the time, i know i could bust out all of those quests in 3 days tops. Ive done mith gloves + prequests in a day many times. Ive done DT + prequests in a day many times. Skilling took me a long time lol. The progress doesnt look like much, but questing is much easier to do than getting quest requirements legit, without bots. If you want a 40m refund, ill take a ban i guess. Even though i felt like im doing nothing wrong, all im doing is choosing my pride over my rep on osbot.

Im not gonna let you get away with scamming and treating me like shit man, sorry. 

Right now you have a low level 60 attack pure, that only needs about 3 days worth of questing to be fully quested, im not doing it for you

Please list what you have done thus far on the service so we can see how much you have left, and how much you would need to refund if necessary.

Thank you.

im too lazy to go thru and list. Ive done all skilling requirements for DT, MM, Avas, besides 53 theiving. I did MM prequests, i got 60atk 50str, and like 550 total level? 

It seems like a little amount of work, but yeah, you can have a fully quested valuable pure at 550 total level or so lol.  Im not saying this to cover my ass and make it seem like i did a ton of work. I did about 50-60 hours of legit work by hand, and id need about another 20 hours of questing, and 20-30 hours of magic training to finish his service

Honestly it looks like this is gonna come down to me being banned. Id like to still be a part of osbot but i cant bring myself to let this guy get what he wants after talking to me the way he did lol. And ontop of that, him being a known scammer/keylogger? Im not doing anything for him at all, im sorry it all had to come to this, but im not negotiating. Ill give this guy a bond for membership, and like 5mil max. Other than that, you can ban me i guess. 

And also, are you guys ignoring the fact that hes a proven scammer that owes 45$ and has been proven to try keylogging and hacking people? i feel like all of thats being ignored. i want nothing to do with him at all. i dont feel good dealing with someone like that. he treated me like complete shit and has a reputation for stealing and trying to fuck people over

This isnt to get out of refunding him, if i get banned, he should get banned as well. i already feel like ima get banned over this guy, theres not much i can do