Offsite scammer

Mackadizzle

I refuse to do anything for this guy after i saw he trys keylogging and hes scammed people. Ill give him 10m back, if thats not acceptable ill take the ban i guess. ive done about half of the work, so 25-30/50m. but all of the evidence against him, and the disrespect towards me, i cant let him slide. i guess im a scammer even though ive honestly done nothing wrong to him

This is the one thing ill do for him, ill finish the account if i can do it at my own pace, and have no contact with ianxftw. I dont wanna talk to this dude, but ill continue working on his account. Im not gonna no life his account for like 6 hours a day like i have been, but i will still try to finish the service in an acceptable time. He has lost all of my respect and i honestly dont feel like doing a single thing for him, but to keep my osbot account, ill finish the service if he agrees to it. I dont want to hear a single word from him though, and i dont want to add him on skype. i dont wanna get keylogged or hacked by him lol. Its been a fear of mine that i might get keylogged and then he'd take the money back after i finish the service

This is the one thing ill do for him, ill finish the account if i can do it at my own pace, and have no contact with ianxftw. I dont wanna talk to this dude, but ill continue working on his account. Im not gonna no life his account for like 6 hours a day like i have been, but i will still try to finish the service in an acceptable time. He has lost all of my respect and i honestly dont feel like doing a single thing for him, but to keep my osbot account, ill finish the service if he agrees to it. I dont want to hear a single word from him though, and i dont want to add him on skype. i dont wanna get keylogged or hacked by him lol. Its been a fear of mine that i might get keylogged and then he'd take the money back after i finish the service

"at your own pace"

What does that mean?

Could you give a relative ETA on when you will have the account finished?

I will aggree to these terms you have offered Mackadizzle, i am greatly appreciative to his maturity in offering a solution.

"at your own pace"

What does that mean?

Could you give a relative ETA on when you will have the account finished?

honestly, itd take an average person about 2 months to do what i agreed to do in 2 weeks

(stupid of me to agree in such a short time, but i didnt realize skilling would take so long, and thats what i was woring on the whole time)

Ill have his account done in under a month from now. maybe 2 weeks from now. Our negotiation was to have the account done 5 days from now, but i took a 3 day break due to him paying me 3 days late, so in reality i believe that i currently still have 8 days to finish his order if you go by our original deal.

The disrespect he's showed me and the claims against him that were all proven true, make me not want to spend 6+ hours on his account everyday. Instead of the 8 days agreed upon, ill make it done in 2 weeks to a month. If he wont settle for that, then ban me

also, why are you guys completely ignoring the fact that this guy should be banned without a doubt? Ill finish his service if he agrees to it, but dang. He has so much solid evidence against him, its unreal how its being ignored lol

honestly, itd take an average person about 2 months to do what i agreed to do in 2 weeks

(stupid of me to agree in such a short time, but i didnt realize skilling would take so long, and thats what i was woring on the whole time)

Ill have his account done in under a month from now. maybe 2 weeks from now. Our negotiation was to have the account done 5 days from now, but i took a 3 day break due to him paying me 3 days late, so in reality i believe that i currently still have 8 days to finish his order if you go by our original deal.

The disrespect he's showed me and the claims against him that were all proven true, make me not want to spend 6+ hours on his account everyday. Instead of the 8 days agreed upon, ill make it done in 2 weeks to a month. If he wont settle for that, then ban me

Ill Settle for that, but unblock me from skype so i can give you the password and we can communicate, nobody can just automatically get hacked from having a skype contact, and if you think thats true then i dont know what to say lol. Im sorry for being aggressive, you can take 2 weeks to a month, its fine, i wont harass you or bother you, just make peace.

Ill Settle for that, but unblock me from skype so i can give you the password and we can communicate, nobody can just automatically get hacked from having a skype contact, and if you think thats true then i dont know what to say lol. Im sorry for being aggressive, you can take 2 weeks to a month, its fine, i wont harass you or bother you, just make peace.

alright, just pm the password on osbot and ill keep working on your account

• 3 weeks later...

I've done 82 magic, 60atk, monkey madness, all skilling requirements for all quests besides 53 theiving, and about 30 quest points.

I HAVNT done mith gloves, or DT, or avas, but did the prequests to avas.

With school and work, i dont think ill be able to finish this in 10 days so im offering a refund for the incompleted work. I charge 6mil for DT, 5m for miths, and avas would be like 500k. Those are the prices i've charged all people on my thread, so i think a 12-13mil refund would be fair?

I spent 12mil on 82 magic, 2 mil on bonds, i left about 500k on the account, all out of my own pocket, and i played for about ~120 hours legit on the account. if that refund sounds fair, then im willing to do it. Just honestly dont have time or i would finish

I've done 82 magic, 60atk, monkey madness, all skilling requirements for all quests besides 53 theiving, and about 30 quest points.

I HAVNT done mith gloves, or DT, or avas, but did the prequests to avas.

With school and work, i dont think ill be able to finish this in 10 days so im offering a refund for the incompleted work. I charge 6mil for DT, 5m for miths, and avas would be like 500k. Those are the prices i've charged all people on my thread, so i think a 12-13mil refund would be fair?

I spent 12mil on 82 magic, 2 mil on bonds, i left about 500k on the account, all out of my own pocket, and i played for about ~120 hours legit on the account. if that refund sounds fair, then im willing to do it. Just honestly dont have time or i would finish

@soulwarzftw, what are your thoughts on this?