First time attempting to bot, help me out?

Mackadizzle

So i've botted before, but like 3 years ago, and never on 2007

This time, i cant leave my computer on all day, so id only be able to bot like 3-4 hours a day with any script that i run

Is botting worth it for me? Should i bot on a throwaway account to build a pure or to make some profit on the side? Is it worth botting on my main?

And whats the best script to use (for anything) if im going to only be doing it about 3-4 hours a day?

bot on accounts you dont care about, dont bot on accounts you care about thats all i can say, you can make some money botting accounts you dont care about etc, if you really want to make tons of money you'd have to run 100 bots a month, yes 100, but you'd be making probably more than some scripters do at that rate :P

personally if i were you i'd probably stick to maybe swapping etc, selling bonds, and all that stuff :) i've heard its better because you don't get banned as fast and stuff and dont spend money on bonds and stuff and lose accounts and supplies and etc

bot on accounts you dont care about, dont bot on accounts you care about thats all i can say, you can make some money botting accounts you dont care about etc, if you really want to make tons of money you'd have to run 100 bots a month, yes 100, but you'd be making probably more than some scripters do at that rate tongue.png

personally if i were you i'd probably stick to maybe swapping etc, selling bonds, and all that stuff smile.png i've heard its better because you don't get banned as fast and stuff and dont spend money on bonds and stuff and lose accounts and supplies and etc

Just bot on account where you have done a bit of skills on but not your main, I mean if you like the game like me you can just bot whatever accounts lol, but the formal way to do it in order to make profit is bot farm. 

So basically if im not gonna bot farm, its probably not worth the time/effort?

So basically if im not gonna bot farm, its probably not worth the time/effort?

Really depends.

I've farmed 4 accounts, 2fish,2wc, and made like 1m from the accounts before getting hammered.

Only thing I had to do, was throw axes and lobster pots on the accounts and let them go. Seeing as youd only be botting for 4-5 hours, you have a less of a chance of getting banned then me botting for 12 hours everytime I botted the accounts.