Clear Cut Rules on Feedback

Jordan

What are the rules on Feedback? @Maldesto keeps removing feedback (in my opinion, unjustly) and he has no basis other than he doesn't like me.

What I think it is:

( basically said)

If you do a trade that involves some trust, its a feedback. No questions asked.

Is this wrong?

I lost two, Occazn lost like 11.  Because apparently if you do a service, then they buy gold, it's only one feedback. 

Edited by Jason
  • Like 1

• Administrator

Click the link scroll to rule 10 read this, instead let me copy and paste it from kati herself

10. False Feedback

False feedback for the Trader Feedback System is not allowed. Feedback is also meant to be unique. This means that a single user can not give the same user multiple feedback.

Click the link scroll to rule 10 read this, instead let me copy and paste it from kati herself

10. False Feedback

False feedback for the Trader Feedback System is not allowed. Feedback is also meant to be unique. This means that a single user can not give the same user multiple feedback.

Multiple feedback on what.

Please don't call me illiterate.

Your argument should be that low currency transactions shouldn't be applicable for feedback, I feel this has nothing to do with graphics.

I plan on implementing a verified rank which will require not only a lot of feedback, but also several large transactions. I won't be implementing a rule for transaction amount/feedback. That ruins the purpose. If you raise the cap on how much can be used as feedback, then the "trust" barrier will also rise, meaning it's a never-ending process to have the feedback cap reach the trust limit. It's relative.

Regardless, I don't agree with the rule.

Regardless, I don't agree with the rule.

Hey Jason,

It is actually rather clear, and as @Maldesto copied, pasted, and colored. It says that the same person can not give you more than 1 feedback. Which I'll also disagree with, because if they can't give you more than one, your feedback ISN'T an ACCURATE number of GOOD/SUCCESSFUL trades.

It is very clear, but as you stated, I don't agree with the rule either.

However, considering it is the rules and @Maldesto didn't make them, he IS doing his job properly.

However the rule should be changed as I stated above, for example:

I know I've traded 5m to Jason last week for $xxx. I know he doesn't scam. So a week later I now have 5m more I want to sell. If I'm getting a fair pay (and he is still buying gold) I would sell it to him, because I feel moee comfortable trading with him than others. I believe he/I should be able to give feedback again beause this is a different occasion and a successful trade.

Edited by Speakmore