SuperScript Factory 3 Day Free Trials

Dashboard

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? Nope, I don't.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Yes, I will.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Some cash-making scripts, like battlestaff-buyer or so.

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? I've heard much of it and it seems like it's good and I would like to test it out :)

• Like 1

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? No, i don't.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial?Yes definetly

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Masterfarmer /cause other masterfarmer bots don't work/ Farming(maybe)

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? It's very unique style to bot.

• Like 1

Kinda silly since it takes a few hours to make a script with it.

Oh not even. I made a fully functional script that killed warriors very efficiently with insane amounts of logic and it was 100% flawless with over 150 lines of code and it was completed in about an hour. I create wooductters, or things that do repetitive tasks in less than 15 minutes.

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to?No
Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial?Yes

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF?probably Rc

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF?Sounds really great from the feedback it has.

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? no

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? sure i think

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? no gonna tell ;D

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? Amazing job

1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? - None. 

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? - Absolutely. Would love too!

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Doing blast furnace and also green drags.

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? - Brilliant becuase you can do anything with it!

• Like 1

Oh not even. I made a fully functional script that killed warriors very efficiently with insane amounts of logic and it was 100% flawless with over 150 lines of code and it was completed in about an hour. I create wooductters, or things that do repetitive tasks in less than 15 minutes.

150+ iterations per script loop. Oh my fucking lel.

OT goodluck but I'm 99% sure there's going to be an official OSBot rule added limiting the amount of SSF advertisements :troll:

Q1 - Do you own any other premium scripts that you can compare SSF to? No.

Q2 - Would you be willing to post some screenshots of your experiences with SSF after your 72 hour trial? Yes.

Q3 - What types of scripts are you interested in making with SSF? Skilling scripts.

Q4 - What do you currently think of SSF? Amazing from experiences told by friends.