Worst botting excuse ever

Mustikurupt

I was training Yaks a few days ago while talking to another player. A bot was there, around 60-70ish combat, didn't say a word for atleast an hour. All of a sudden he starts talking, and gives us what was probably the worst excuse for not talking that i have ever heard. He claimed his mother was doing some parental watch on him and that he would be grounded if he talked to other players online. Then he said he was 9 years old and that his mother stood near him to keep him in check. The amount of BS i encountered that day, it was priceless. I laughed for like 20 minutes straight due to the fact that he actually thought he sounded convincing. He hopped worlds a bit after, but none the less, it made my Range training worthwhile.

I was training Yaks a few days ago while talking to another player. A bot was there, around 60-70ish combat, didn't say a word for atleast an hour. All of a sudden he starts talking, and gives us what was probably the worst excuse for not talking that i have ever heard. He claimed his mother was doing some parental watch on him and that he would be grounded if he talked to other players online. Then he said he was 9 years old and that his mother stood near him to keep him in check. The amount of BS i encountered that day, it was priceless. I laughed for like 20 minutes straight due to the fact that he actually thought he sounded convincing. He hopped worlds a bit after, but none the less, it made my Range training worthwhile.

Plot twist: you want us to think you trained range legit so you made up a story about another botter kid and his whole story.

Troll.png

• Like 1