hahahaahaha Banned agian...Fuck! Read This

All 99

As many of you know my account was banned 2 days ago for botting...I ended up spending another $12 to make another account members..I botted that for the 2 days...logged out today....my main got unbanned so i decided i would drop trade my items to my skiller now...I log onto my skiller logs me out..I log onto my main pick up my items on ground log out try logging into skiller.....BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Banned For fuck sakes...I guess its the end of rs botting for me :) Even tho i changed my ip like 4 times LOL.

I DIDNT have a any rs account at the time of the banned.......Omg my skiller is banned perm for first time BOTTING ON IT.

Quit your incessant wining.

These post are the absolute worst. You played a game for keeps and they won. You knew the stakes and you played anyways, and it's the same fate most of us will experience, given enough time. Once you receive a botting ban, you should always assume your account is flagged, fresh level 3's are also obviously monitored. So you double down with two high risk attributes fresh of the tail of another ban, and you ask surprised this was the result?

Quit your incessant wining.

These post are the absolute worst. You played a game for keeps and they won. You knew the stakes and you played anyways, and it's the same fate most of us will experience, given enough time. Once you receive a botting ban, you should always assume your account is flagged, fresh level 3's are also obviously monitored. So you double down with two high risk attributes fresh of the tail of another ban, and you ask surprised this was the result?

LOL the Fresh account was made on a total different Ip and botted on a total different IP..i still got the main now...What ever i guess im a just bot the main agian until it gets rebanned and I can finally quit in peace...Rs is to addicting lets just leave it at that..

Who drop trades anymore? :/

Ik right...I was keeping the drop trading tradition going..Been drop trading since past 5 years 

Back to topic...I think i am actually done..I had like 10m just gave back to the community in 100ks-200ks.. Got like 3m in items left once i am done with that fairwell osbot :P Good while it lasted the past 5 years being with osbot and there past names

Edited by All 99

Tell me the best way to xfer items from goldfarm acc to another acc pl0x

use 1 Osbot and 1 orion client(2 Osbot if vip) , multilog, go duel arena w1 (atleast i go there). put up fairly equal amounts of value (im assuming you have a main u dont bot on that u transfering too), own that account on main....looks like standard duel

*if u dont have a main and ur transfering to a low combat mule, stake and have the gold farm account forfeit....

Might seem like more effort but really takes like 3mins to do...10 if you are retarded

Disclaimer:this is the method i use, makes alot more sense than drop trading IMO and if in w1 a stake isn't going to be examined crucially unless its ridiculous amounts...

use 1 Osbot and 1 orion client(2 Osbot if vip) , multilog, go duel arena w1 (atleast i go there). put up fairly equal amounts of value (im assuming you have a main u dont bot on that u transfering too), own that account on main....looks like standard duel

*if u dont have a main and ur transfering to a low combat mule, stake and have the gold farm account forfeit....

Might seem like more effort but really takes like 3mins to do...10 if you are retarded

Disclaimer:this is the method i use, makes alot more sense than drop trading IMO and if in w1 a stake isn't going to be examined crucially unless its ridiculous amounts...

I think he was trolling laugh.png