Jagex won the botting war. RESPECT

cameron4477

Pretty much every account is banned at some point while botting. There is a few cases which people bot 12 hours a day for months and haven't got banned. Majority of the people get banned though. I think jagex could detect bots all along they just didnt care because they profited so much. But now every time we get banned we buy new memberships.They actually profit more off this. But gratz to jagex. They won.

I only received bans on accounts that were lvl 3. All the accounts that I leveled up a decent amount before I began really botting consistently on them never seemed to get banned. I try to be really careful when I bot though and babysit like 90% of the time because i've already gotten one unappealable offense. 

I do see a lot of people complaining about how all their accounts got banned though. I don't even use proxies or go out of my way to add an extra layer of security to my botting efforts. But maybe I'm just pushing my luck. Who knows?

It really matters which scripts you use.

If you use a private script / use something like SSF where you customize just about everything, there's a very low ban rate unless you're doing something stupid like chopping yews.

Mind telling us where you've been banned at?

Ive tried catherby fishing, minatuars and chickens

I only received bans on accounts that were lvl 3. All the accounts that I leveled up a decent amount before I began really botting consistently on them never seemed to get banned. I try to be really careful when I bot though and babysit like 90% of the time because i've already gotten one unappealable offense. 

I do see a lot of people complaining about how all their accounts got banned though. I don't even use proxies or go out of my way to add an extra layer of security to my botting efforts. But maybe I'm just pushing my luck. Who knows?

Exactly this.

What's your total skill level? I have 1034 on my pure but I've heard mains getting banned as well so we might just be lucky