So how safe is botting right now?

RyanNZL

ah yeah i see. Luckily for me im in New zealand and my timezone works out perfectly. So i bot during the day and jagex is asleep, and they just wake up when i go to sleep . smile.png

Which range guild script are you using? I was originally using the free one - Just in the past range guild has been notorious for having a high ban rate.

Edited by RyanNZL

I've been botting ranging guild for practically two weeks now (thank you BotRS123) and I have not received any bans.

IMO I think it's good to bot about 6-10 hours a day and preferably when Jagex is sleeping so you don't get any manual bans.

Any other thoughts?

Why only bot when they are asleep? The staff of Jagex work on this game as a job it's not like they breathe this game day in and day out.

Anyway, I personally bot around 8-18 hours while trying to avoid their time of work and got a couple 99s.

I believe knowing Jagex's work hours really help since back then I used to wake in up the morning only to see my accounts banned. If anything I would be more worried about the major macro ban instead of bot busting offence.

Why only bot when they are asleep? The staff of Jagex work on this game as a job it's not like they breathe this game day in and day out.

Anyway, I personally bot around 8-18 hours while trying to avoid their time of work and got a couple 99s.

I believe knowing Jagex's work hours really help since back then I used to wake in up the morning only to see my accounts banned. If anything I would be more worried about the major macro ban instead of bot busting offence.

which 99's?

/ how recently did u achieve them

Edited by Dylan