someones mad lol

A lazy Cat

Well the proxy is applied for the entire bot/JVM instance, not every client, so it's pretty pointless (I'm pretty sure at least). Also Jagex has some reflection based micro detection means within the client , that OSBot now trys to rid off in their 'Stealth Injection'. This function has been present for a long time, and everyone said it was 'disabled', util I decided to check it personally 3 weeks backs to discover it's very much alive. I'm pretty sure these bans are from client-side, and not some magical pattern they've discovered to filter automation. 

Solutions: Counter all client-side detection, and force a different proxy onto every client socket?

Brainfree

Edited by Brainfree
  • Like 2

Well the proxy is applied for the entire bot/JVM instance, not every client, so it's pretty pointless. Also Jagex has some reflection based micro detection means within the client , that OSBot now trys to rid off in their 'Stealth Injection'. This function has been present for a long time, and everyone said it was 'disabled', util I decided to check it personally 3 weeks backs to discover it's very much alive. I'm pretty sure these bans are from client-side, and not some magical pattern they've discovered to filter automation.

Solutions: Counter all client-side detection, and force a different proxy onto every client socket.

Brainfree

super stealth injection
  • Like 1