Botting is too obvious..

alienborn

I think the idea of botting is genius, and in the broad view of things, it could be extremely beneficial. However, I need to know what the point of botting really is. Jagex is cracking down on bots, and eventually you will be banned. Every account I have tried botting ends up getting banned before I make any use out of it worth the time, money, and effort I put into the bot. So what motivation is there to continue botting? Is there a way to not get banned that I am missing out on? If someone could make an script completely undetectable by Jagex, I would pay $20 a month for it, because in the long run it would be worth every penny. So if it is even somewhat possible, someone should attempt to make an account friendly bot. That would be a seller. 

Unfortunately a bot undetectable by jagex would be full of errors, as people are. To put yourself to the one and only task of let's say woodcutting or hunter, for the same activity, the same routine, for hour upon hour. Until the skill is maxed or amazing profit has come is an EXTREMELY unhuman thing to do. The reason bots get detected is because they're too perfect. They fail to missclick (usually) and they're very bad at human interactions. Meaning a little report gets sent.

A perfect bot won't exist because it isn't human. Everything else has a possibility of being detected.

To avoid bans, do more than just that one activity on the account. I do slayer once a day, and some crafting and fishing. Meaning when my bot goes on and I'm cutting them trees, it just looks like another activity on my daily to do list on Runescape.

I feel you completely. I was a hardcore botter with several beastly accounts, once EOC came around jagex really cracked down and every single one of my account was either banned or rolled back. I'm now getting back into scripting and have been playing runescape over the last few weeks (without botting) trying to create the perfect antiban and making my scripts seem as human as possible with features like going away from the keyboard for a minute or two and making the script purposely misclick etc. I'm soon to release a few scripts on here so stay tuned

but ashes also makes a good point. Noone in there right mind would sit and chop yews all day long. Unless you're doing something else at the same time like watching a movie or something. But there would be periods where you stop completely and stretch your legs or go toilet or something. All of this is being accounted for in my scripts and I plan to release a range of very human-like and undetectable (as possible) scripts. Even though you may see slight drops in xp/profit per hour, in my opinion this is worth having less risk on your account getting banned. Like I said.. stay tuned y'all.

• Like 1

gold farm is why the best people bot. not to get a sweet ass main

Yes, but whats the point lol? all my accounts get banned within 24 hours with non flagged ips. I would rather work at McDonalds, less effort lol. Seriously Laz or who ever develops this bot, Make the api closed and have only certain developers code scripts. also make every script paid. It's the only way to defeat jagex against their software.

Do it for the future of runescape botting.

Edited by Wizman

sorry to burst your bubble, I guarantee you will get a ban in the near future. /truth

Ofc. But this guy states he hasn't been able to make his botting experince worth the time or money.

This is just a goldfarming account i've made to make look like a main since about late janurary that's made me around... 200M or so on this single account I could easily afford another account with my first like 2M investment (Never used proxies or VPS's for any of my 20 bots)

If he wants to make it worth anything to bot he just needs to do it wisely

sorry to burst your bubble, I guarantee you will get a ban in the near future. /truth

Sorry to burst your bubble, but you just suck at botting if you think that.

I have 1040+ Total Level main that is 100%(Besides Quests) botted, and I don't even try to be sneaky. (Though I did wear camouflage though as I trained, as that is clinically proven decrease your ban-rate tenfold.)

• Like 1