I want to play again, but i can't

hampicc

Im IP-flagged and i don't wanna take using any programs that protects my ip, because there is always a risk that it also is ip flagged.

what shall i do,i called my internet provider they told me u have to turn your modem off for about 4-7 days which gives you a new ip. but i/family will never allow me to turn it off for so long time lol

help

why are u hating on him? its true if your ip is flagged and you can't change it, simply don't bot....

oh k! thats something new... i never knew that? i though playing legit will get you banned. well thank you very much

jokes aside. im aware that legit playing won't get me banned, he replied very stupid and unnecessary, best to shut up about it instead.

god!

Im IP-flagged and i don't wanna take using any programs that protects my ip, because there is always a risk that it also is ip flagged.

what shall i do,i called my internet provider they told me u have to turn your modem off for about 4-7 days which gives you a new ip. but i/family will never allow me to turn it off for so long time lol

help

Why not just use a proxy and boot up OSBot with bat file? No programs needed, and you can buy proxies all over google for cheap.