Market Suggestion

Genii

Make it so that the account section is visible to people with under 100 posts but that they can only see and post in price check, if of course under the 100 post count. In the price check section you can have a thread stating rules and requirements of selling accounts, 100 posts etc. This would hopefully prevent new people coming on and posting their account sales and price checks in the graphic section or elsewhere while also allowing new members to get price checks while being able to build to 100 post count and the ability to sell their account. With this new system strict rules should be put in place that you if you buy an account from a member who does not reach the requirements to sell and you only found the account due to it being in the price check section feedback or scam appeals should be invalid as both members have broken the rules. An announcement should be made to members telling them to wait for the poster of the account in the price check section to get to 100 post count before buying to ensure a safer transaction that feedback can be applied to.

Then they'll try buying the account in the pc section, lol.

"With this new system strict rules should be put in place that you if you buy an account from a member who does not reach the requirements to sell and you only found the account due to it being in the price check section feedback or scam appeals should be invalid as both members have broken the rules. An announcement should be made to members telling them to wait for the poster of the account in the price check section to get to 100 post count before buying to ensure a safer transaction that feedback can be applied to."

This will discourage members from buying accounts that are in the PC section.

"With this new system strict rules should be put in place that you if you buy an account from a member who does not reach the requirements to sell and you only found the account due to it being in the price check section feedback or scam appeals should be invalid as both members have broken the rules. An announcement should be made to members telling them to wait for the poster of the account in the price check section to get to 100 post count before buying to ensure a safer transaction that feedback can be applied to."

This will discourage members from buying accounts that are in the PC section.

If a user was scammed, they should be able to file a scam report. Them not being able to file one will just have users trying to scam them since they know they won't be banned for scamming.

If a user was scammed, they should be able to file a scam report. Them not being able to file one will just have users trying to scam them since they know they won't be banned for scamming.

Why should they be able to file a report if they themselves broke the rules. If the rules are have put up were put in place them buying the account would be an offence so why should they get any different treatment from the scammer. They both broke the rules.

Why should they be able to file a report if they themselves broke the rules. If the rules are have put up were put in place them buying the account would be an offence so why should they get any different treatment from the scammer. They both broke the rules.

To get the scammer banned.

They broke a minor rule, a warning point is fair not a ban.

A scammer however, they deserved to get banned as they have stolen goods.

Bad idea, no support. Get 100 posts then you're a tiny bit more trustworthy. If they implemented what you are saying tonnes of people with 1 post accounts pop up and the amount of scamming increases.

They broke a minor rule, a warning point is fair not a ban.

A scammer however, they deserved to get banned as they have stolen goods.

Bad idea, no support. Get 100 posts then you're a tiny bit more trustworthy. If they implemented what you are saying tonnes of people with 1 post accounts pop up and the amount of scamming increases.

How is allowing themselves to get scammed by dealing with a potentially dangerous member a minor rule break?

How is allowing themselves to get scammed by dealing with a potentially dangerous member a minor rule break?

I don't think you realise but this is the internet, all members are potentially dangerous, numerous sponsors have scamquit so don't feed me bs saying ranks mean anything because this is the internet, they mean shit all. 

I don't think you've thought this idea through at all, if you traded some-one with less than 100 posts and got scammed would you expect the mod to ban YOU and the scammer?

Because you wouldn't expect that at all, you'd expect the scammer to get banned and you to somehow get your money/items back.

That's why I'm saying this the trade can happen quicker as they can gain post count that tiny bit faster, find a good price and a potential buyer and sell it more quickly.

They can gain post count faster by posting in price check that they want an account? No.

They'll continue to post at the same rate to get to 100 posts so they can access the whole market in general.

Most people don't want to sell it quickly, especially to someone who has just recently gained 100 posts, they want to however find a trustworthy buyer at a good price.

After reading your idea again and getting past the blocks of text and working my head around something you made sound so complicated you want people under 100 posts to be able to put accounts in the price check so as soon as they get 100 posts they can sell it knowing they have a buyer already?

You could put the rule stating no-one should be selling to them but its obvious people will add skypes etc etc and more scamming will come from this.

What makes a person with 100 posts more trustworthy than someone with 99 or 10 posts?

Hell what makes me more trustworthy than some-one with 100 posts? You see theres always a risk no matter what, the mods have used the 100 posts to stop people coming straight in to scam, you have to spend a bit of time in the community before being able to get to the market, and by then you won't wanna leave this community.

Either way theres no way in hell the staff team would implement this idea, too much risk of the amounts of scams increasing.

I don't think you realise but this is the internet, all members are potentially dangerous, numerous sponsors have scamquit so don't feed me bs saying ranks mean anything because this is the internet, they mean shit all. 

I don't think you've thought this idea through at all, if you traded some-one with less than 100 posts and got scammed would you expect the mod to ban YOU and the scammer?

Because you wouldn't expect that at all, you'd expect the scammer to get banned and you to somehow get your money/items back.

They can gain post count faster by posting in price check that they want an account? No.

They'll continue to post at the same rate to get to 100 posts so they can access the whole market in general.

Most people don't want to sell it quickly, especially to someone who has just recently gained 100 posts, they want to however find a trustworthy buyer at a good price.

After reading your idea again and getting past the blocks of text and working my head around something you made sound so complicated you want people under 100 posts to be able to put accounts in the price check so as soon as they get 100 posts they can sell it knowing they have a buyer already?

You could put the rule stating no-one should be selling to them but its obvious people will add skypes etc etc and more scamming will come from this.

What makes a person with 100 posts more trustworthy than someone with 99 or 10 posts?

Hell what makes me more trustworthy than some-one with 100 posts? You see theres always a risk no matter what, the mods have used the 100 posts to stop people coming straight in to scam, you have to spend a bit of time in the community before being able to get to the market, and by then you won't wanna leave this community.

Either way theres no way in hell the staff team would implement this idea, too much risk of the amounts of scams increasing.

It's not my rule that allows only people with over 100 posts to sell accounts here.