Bored so I made art.

zaros784

You're retarded.

graphic design
noun
the art or profession of visual communication that combines images, words, and ideas to conveyinformation to an audience, especially to produce a specific effect.

Art is in the damn definition.

I don't care about your 'official' and politically correct definitions.

And of course you had to call me retarded over that, even though you're the one who calls all of this art. This is as much as art as is programming. Some call the source code an art. Sure. According to your enterpretation of art, it may be. According to your interpretation, however, a faeces on a paper is art as well. Go figure. Art is far more than just a creation of something visual. What's next, will you provide me official definition of 'love' and 'happiness' or such? 

Also, let me add something. You do not make art because you are bored.

He probably thinks music isn't art either.

I never said that, you're twisting my words.

That´s a tough statement.

I consider us and my self as an artist. I create art, in it´s own way.

Graphical designing is far more than just making website designs or signatures from premade package shit.

I understand that it takes skill to produce design. I have been into design for several years, I know the situation. But just because it takes skill, patience and whatnot it still does not make it art. You may consider yourself and the rest of us as artists. Do so, I do not. My definition of art is far more than just some visual production and presentation. 

Edited by alphaDesign

I don't care about your 'official' and politically correct definitions.

And of course you had to call me retarded over that, even though you're the one who calls all of this art. This is as much as art as is programming. Some call the source code an art. Sure. According to your enterpretation of art, it may be. According to your interpretation, however, a faeces on a paper is art as well. Go figure. Art is far more than just a creation of something visual. What's next, will you provide me official definition of 'love' and 'happiness' or such? 

Also, let me add something. You do not make art because you are bored.

I never said that, you're twisting my words.

I understand that it takes skill to produce design. I have been into design for several years, I know the situation. But just because it takes skill, patience and whatnot it still does not make it art. You may consider yourself and the rest of us as artists. Do so, I do not. My definition of art is far more than just some visual production and presentation. 

It's not my official definition. It is THE definition.

It's not my official definition. It is THE definition.

Are you the retarded one? 

As well as illiterate? Let me add some brackets for your easier understanding, seeing that you can not understand basic sentences. 

(I do not care) (about) (your) (official definition). I didn't say: (I do not care) (about) (your official definition). Or is that a bit too hard to understand as well. Well, you've just made a fool out of yourself, skipping grades is never a good decision. That, apparently, had an impact of your understanding of art as well.

Edited by alphaDesign

Is your definition of retarded thinking rationally?

Your interpretation of definitions is apparently an art as well.

Reread that post, I've edited it.

You're getting a bit more pathetic here. You said that you're rational and yet you copied me the official, politically correct and the modern, cultural Marxist definition of art. Come on, hypocrisy. The last part: Yes, that would be art, according to you. Not me. You're failing it again.

By my experience Graphic designing is also far more than just some visual production and presentation.

Yeah, like what?

Reread that post, I've edited it.

You're getting a bit more pathetic here. You said that you're rational and yet you copied me the official, politically correct and the modern, cultural Marxist definition of art. Come on, hypocrisy. The last part: Yes, that would be art, according to you. Not me. You're failing it again.

Yeah, like what?

Definitions aren't some interpretation game. We're speaking the same language. Definitions are there so retarded people don't start saying stuff like art is something it's not. Which is exactly what you're doing.

If your "definition of art" is suddenly realized as correct, then it will be added to the dictionary. Until then you're wrong.

Definitions aren't some interpretation game. We're speaking the same language. Definitions are there so retarded people don't start saying stuff like art is something it's not. Which is exactly what you're doing.

If your "definition of art" is suddenly realized as correct, then it will be added to the dictionary. Until then you're wrong.

Your rationality is amazingly enlightening. Sadly you have not passed the 3rd grade, it's unfortunate, isn't it. This reply is rhetorical, don't bother replying.

Edited by alphaDesign