Dan vs. Justin!

RoomScape

Dan vs Justin!  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's lying?

• Dan!
    • Justin!

It is all out now! 

Let me address this first off, you claim you were on your way and he traded the wrong guy.  d3b843666420aa0e5086ea17b3f18846.png

This is you confirming your RSN name on the chat in private chat.

692fdb6b11763e528ebe00b212ab11ca.png

This is you saying you need to go get junk, yet in the image you provided you already had the junk. Which was before you told him you had to go get it.

So how can you "trade the wrong guy" when he is trading you, and you went to get "junk" which you already had. When you traded him 4 times. How does he trade the wrong guy especially when you are in the trade 2-3 times and you say you were still on your way. 

B2bkMQ5.png

This is you clearly being in the trade with the user after you provided a screen shot before this, showing he declined, yet you decide not to show that he traded you after and is in the trade with you accepting the offer. Which just shows the real truth that you weren't providing all the details, and trying to leave a lot out to set him up. 

@Dan is ip banned for clearly trying to set @Justin up and doing a horrible job at it. Lied about having to go get junk, already had it in his inventory. 

I was trying to figure out myself who was lying and couldn't get any progress. Kudos to Maldesto for solving this !