Former Staff Member Kyle

FerociousKyle

Hello all. I have decided that it is time for me to post. Some of you may remember me, most of you may not. But, I was around when this whole thing started up. I was one of the first few mods, and I take pride in that. I loved getting on everyday, reading through the new posts, talking to the new members that have come about. I loved my job. But, things got a bit intense for me around the start of this school year. Over the summer, I had taken money from a user and I never gave it back. My intentions where not to do so, but he was struggling so I had to help him out. You see, his paypal was going to be taken over by a friend of his, and he needed some place to store his money that gained for doing a service. I was hesitant at first because he didn't know how he was going to get the money back. I assumed he would just make another paypal and I'd send it to him like that. That was not the case. He wanted me to send the money to my bank account, then WU the money to him. I had never done such a thing, I am not an expert with sending money across Western Union like that. I didn't want any of my information to get out, and I didn't know how to send him back the money, so I panicked. I stopped getting online, assuming that people would think that I just scammed. I was devastated really. I loved the community, and I loved doing my job. I felt awful, and still do. And if I had the money, I would give it back to him right this instant, but when you are in college, money doesn't last long. As I sit here and type this, most of you won't even read this, but the few who know what happened, I hope that I can be forgiven, and be accepted back into the community that I once loved. 

I have grown, and changed a lot in these past years. I have removed everyone from Skype that I used to have light night conversations with, Smart, Rafleshia, Cata, Katie, everyone. I only did so because I assumed I was no one to you guys anymore. I probably still am, but I promise that I am different. If anyone doesn't believe me, my old Profile is Kyle(renamed to Kyle1) I am in a suspended position at the moment, and I was told that I won't get out of it until I returned the money. I don't know when I will be able to return the money to be honest. If you need any more proof of who I am, please just send me a message and I will prove it. 

Thanks for reading, I hope you all stuck through it till the end. 

I appreciate your comment, but if you read the whole paragraph, you'd see that it wasn't my intention to scam. I want to give the money back, just don't know where I will get the money. 

Doesn't matter.

I thought the rule is here that if someone scams they must give the money back in order to return?

So you have to pay whoever you scammed back in order to be unbanned right?

You're a threat being on these forums at this moment.

Doesn't matter.

I thought the rule is here that if someone scams they must give the money back in order to return?

So you have to pay whoever you scammed back in order to be unbanned right?

You're a threat being on these forums at this moment.

You are correct! There is a rule about that. But, I don't know if the user is still here. Also, I am no threat. If I wanted to scam, do you think that I would openly announce myself as being back on the forums? No, I would hide and lurk. Plus, I am not posting on the marketplace, which would make me even a bigger threat. But alas, I am in the spam section as to not gain any posts for this thread. 

You are correct! There is a rule about that. But, I don't know if the user is still here. Also, I am no threat. If I wanted to scam, do you think that I would openly announce myself as being back on the forums? No, I would hide and lurk. Plus, I am not posting on the marketplace, which would make me even a bigger threat. But alas, I am in the spam section as to not gain any posts for this thread. 

You're an ex staff, you know the rule is that you must re-pay whoever it is you scammed in order to return to these forums.

Why are you on the forums right now is my question blink.png , surely this rule applies to everyone regardless if you're ex-staff or not?

You're an ex staff, you know the rule is that you must re-pay whoever it is you scammed in order to return to these forums.

Why are you on the forums right now is my question blink.png , surely this rule applies to everyone regardless if you're ex-staff or not?

You are ever so correct, but how can I repay someone which I have no contact with. I haven't had contact with anyone on this website for months! 

>Scam

>Wait for user that scammed to leave

>Come back after scam quitting

>???

>Profit

That's what it may seem like, but that is not true at all. I was busy with in real life things. Like planning a wedding, finishing college, and working. I know that it may seem odd for me to come back at a time like this. Many of you are just like, why did you not just stay away forever, and the answer is simple. I miss online communities. I have yet to find a place where the forums were as active as these were. 

Edited by FerociousKyle

Ideally you'd return the money you were given? As you should still have it because it wasn't yours to spend? :L

This or stay banned, that's how it always was and should be.

@FerociousKyle it's your duty to find the guy you scammed and re-pay him, maybe he quit RS completely or OSBot completely because of you.

• Like 1