My gaming setup <3

Alex

Two GTX 770s?

That is when I stopped reading.

There is almost literally no game made that uses two, Unless you're running crysis on mega ultra quality and have it rending 4000 fps you might see a difference. The ones that do use on for a dedicated physics engine and the other for rendering, and even with 1 you wouldn't notice a difference. I've been building my own perosn PC's for over 10 years and would never run dual graphic cards. It's the ear mark of a penis measuring contest instead of actual efficiency/usage. 

Edited by Timekeeper
  • Like 1

Two GTX 770s?

That is when I stopped reading.

There is almost literally no game made that uses two, Unless you're running crysis on mega ultra quality and have it rending 4000 fps you might see a difference. The ones that do use on for a dedicated physics engine and the other for rendering, and even with 1 you wouldn't notice a difference. I've been building my own perosn PC's for over 10 years and would never run dual graphic cards. It's the ear mark of a penis measuring contest instead of actual efficiency/usage. 

Haha it still puts out better performance and also for games to come it will. I didn't have to pay for it so why would I pass the offer up not to run duel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...