It's friday and im about to do something i've never done

powerking

dont know if u already got an answer, but im saying this so you dont get hurt.

>Drink 2oz (maybe a bit less.. see how u feel, then more) (takes about an hour to kick in depending on how long ago you ate) of it mixed with something carbonated (absorbs in stomach better) and maybe jolly rancher to add some flavor

>DO NOT MIX WITH ALCOHOL    - thats how people get hurt

>i wouldnt do at party, makes u wanna sit and relax and do nothing.. not party haha

and what to expect.. its the same high as pain pills (vic,percs, ect.). relaxing, mellow, calm, happy, feel good. Youll like it, but its expensive as fuck... so dont drink it too much

EDIT: make sure it is actual CODEINE WITH PROMETHEZINE

OTC cough syrup like DXM will get you high.. but has to be done probably. the other active ingriedients will make you soooo sick if you dont know what to look for. Goodluck, pm me if u need anymore help/advice

I personally didn't know what lean was so I googled it. This is word for word from google. Why act like you do drugs? You're not cool. No one's impressed. Why not just link it. Here i will.  

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purple_drank

Dont smoke weed whilst drunk for your first time.

You will be high as a fucking kite whilst smashed off your tits. Not good if you can't handle it.

what u mean? i was asking about lean. and by drunk u mean drunk by alcohol right? dude im not 15 as i said before.

IM WAS STILL ASKING FOR LEAN ANSWERS, not stupid alcohol answers from nerds who watches college movies.

ty timekeeper tho, and the other guy who copied from wikipedia, but i have to admit that lean is fked up, and i will absolutely try it out again, u guys should absolutely try it out.. its just undescribable (love it )