did anyone feel this?

Dylan

Well, there are some mods dedicated to hunting mods and with 8 hour work schedule it is not that hard to get 3k bots banned in a day, is it. Especially if they implemented the option into the rotten potato or something, so you don't need to have access to the database and whatnot.

The anti bot is a lie, it does not exist. The only thing they are improving, when they're speaking of anti bot is the prevention of botting - such was the random event update.

3k bans a day is crazy.

Why am I even bothering, but then again, what else to expect from people that masturbate on cartoons.

Facepalm right back at you buddy

"Still not banned and botting 24/7 for the past month with 1 hour breaks each 6 hours........."

In a day we have 24 hours, in a week we have 7 days. 24/7 literally means running your bot for 24 hours every single day no exceptions. If you use breaks then you're not botting 24/7, you could arguably say 'My script is running during the break' but then again it isn't, when you're in your break your onLoop isn't executed till break ends. Thus meaning your client is merely open doing nothing when you're in your break, thus not botting at all. You spend 4 hours a day break time so you actually bot 20/7

Also it's, "1 hour break(no s) every(not each) 6 hours"

U GOT BOOCH'D M8

Edited by Booch

Even though I believe that you can not learn philosophy, I will give you heads up that you've written the first part nicely. However, the dialogue as to what you were referring was not in the Republic at all. Either way, I have read the Republic several times, haven't written any essays on it, sadly, but whatever. Either way, you can not measure intelligence. By the way, if you were so intelligent, how did you take the "24/7" literally? That's quite contradictory isn't it. And sure, I am encouraging suicide. If you weren't such a pseudo-philosopher you would realize the importance of lack of optimism. And the last part, let me point out that you can not measure happiness either. I indeed don't live a happy life, why would I live a happy life, as you portray it? Firstly, happiness is a subjective emotion, some people may be happy by encouraging suicides, others may be happy by preventing them. Just an example. Either way, just because you adopted this Christian ethics and, apparently, the beautiful ideas of liberalism, it does not mean everyone has done the same either. Have you even seen why this 'conversation' started? 

You see? Now we're having an intellectual debate, this is far more interesting than the stuff you were posting earlier.

While I understand your point in regards to lack of optimism as such traits were emitted by many if not all philosophers. As far as intelligence goes, no. It's not directly measurable but an interesting allegory(Which I HIGHLY encourage reading if you haven't) is the 'Allegory of the cave' by Plato.

The point of this allegory was present and prove to the Sophists that true and pure knowledge exists. Plato divides knowledge in two different sections which are strongly linked to each other, meta-physics and epistemology. Meta-physics is the world around us, epistemology is the knowledge and recollection of the world around us. We're divided into two realms, realm of the senses(The world itself) and realm of the intellect(Forms) which brings me back to your point. Intelligence cannot be measured but still does exists, to be purely intellectual or not to be. I don't want to explain the whole divided line as it's so interesting just reading it yourself, in short words each realm is divided in two division, each of those divisions is then divided into another two. Watch the allegory of the cave and you'll understand it.

Also you're wrong when saying happiness is a subjective emotion which is the whole point of "The republic" and the example Plato displays in that dialogue presents this very well. Basically put, feeling happy DOES NOT mean being happy. To be happy one must live a moral and good life by nature and not by convention.

To give you a very basic example of a happy person is someone who would not steal from someone else EVEN IF they know they won't be caught or face any consequences.

Here, watch this smile.png :

This displays the realm of the sense and the realm of the intellect that I mentioned earlier