Add lower tier donation ranks such as 25$ donator

IcelandRs

Donation  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you agree with Op?

This is supposed to be a serious thread but nobody gives their opinion or whatever and they just spam for some postcount.

Joe is the perfect example, so you either donate $100 or nothing even if you would like to donate $25? Thats just ignorant because this is if people would be able to donate $25 it would help out Osbot.

there are ways to donate small amounts without getting a donation rank.

This is supposed to be a serious thread but nobody gives their opinion or whatever and they just spam for some postcount.

Joe is the perfect example, so you either donate $100 or nothing even if you would like to donate $25? Thats just ignorant because this is if people would be able to donate $25 it would help out Osbot.

No, I decided to draw it on paint because you imbeciles find donating such a hard fucking concept.

"so you either donate $100 or nothing even if you would like to donate $25? " 

Why are you demanding something for your donation? You don't have to donate, If you would like to donate $25, refer to my drawing. If not, refer to my drawing.

All of you claim that you want 'to help osbot', LOL LIES, you greedy 12 year olds want more colours + PiPs, you couldn't give two shits about paying for server fee's etc.. 

If you truly care and want to help osbot by giving what you can, then do it, don't make a thread asking for a pat on the back

No, I decided to draw it on paint because you imbeciles find donating such a hard fucking concept.

"so you either donate $100 or nothing even if you would like to donate $25? " 

Why are you demanding something for your donation? You don't have to donate, If you would like to donate $25, refer to my drawing. If not, refer to my drawing.

All of you claim that you want 'to help osbot', LOL LIES, you greedy 12 year olds want more colours + PiPs, you couldn't give two shits about paying for server fee's etc.. 

If you truly care and want to help osbot by giving what you can, then do it, don't make a thread asking for a pat on the back

You're ignorant as fuck, really.

If the world was only as easy as through your eyes.

No.

Fuck the poor.

Measly peasants go be poor elsewhere.

Why dont get posts like this deleted, like really..

Edited by Rhymes

You're ignorant as fuck, really.

If the world was only as easy as through your eyes.

Why dont get posts like this deleted, like really..

Please, if you're gonna quote me at least make give me something to respond to, idiot.

I agree with the OP, also, VIP and donation ranks should not be compared.

A donation is called a donation for a reason, when you buy VIP you get something in return.

The OP is completely right when he says that the current donation ranks are too expensive for most members including myself.

More ranks = more availability for people to donate = more income for Osbot

How can this be bad..

They can donate without getting a rank in return, since you think getting something in return contradicts the term "donation"

No support

If you want to donate $25.. Donate it? I mean.. no one is saying you MUST donate $100 lol. If you really want to donate to help OSB you wouldn't care about a PiP and Joe posted the perfect post for this thread.

• Like 2

What @Booch said, if you want to donate it so badly, go ahead and do it.
That's what donating is for, giving someone else something without EXPECTING ANYTHING in return, but here @ osbot, if you donate $100 or more, THEYwant to let the COMMUNITY know you contributed towards OSBOT..
It's not something you should EXPECT.
Just my thoughts :)

Support, however I don't understand why people think they should get a different colored name/PiP based on different donation amounts. Just keep the yellow name for all types of donations, and change the text to reflect the amount you donated as well as the color at the bottom (ex. blue for $100 donor, black for $50 donor, etc).

• Like 1

I am wondering exactly how dumb the people in this thread are, honestly.

Everyone saying something along the lines of ''just donate if you want to donate, you dont need the rank'', offering a rank appeals to people which means more donations.

Common fucking sense.

Another spam post above me but they dont seem to care, I'll be 1k posts soon.

I am wondering exactly how dumb the people in this thread are, honestly.

Everyone saying something along the lines of ''just donate if you want to donate, you dont need the rank'', offering a rank appeals to people which means more donations.

Common fucking sense.

Another spam post above me but they dont seem to care, I'll be 1k posts soon.

Yeah that's what I said aswell, it's not like you SHOULD expect something, it's just they offer you something in return if you do decide to donate.

Yeah that's what I said aswell, it's not like you SHOULD expect something, it's just they offer you something in return if you do decide to donate.

Yes, and to be honest, who cares about the reason people donated?

Whether you donate because you want to, or donate to gain some trust because you wanna get into the market (example), it helps Osbot.

Its not the cause, its the fact that Osbot profits in the end.

Edited by Rhymes
  • Like 1