Need post count to view.

Freak

Yay or Nay  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea?

• Yes
    • No

This is why I love this community so much. There are plenty of good free scripts to try, and then you can support scripters if you wish to by paying for their scripts. Also the lack of auths is amazing <3

The lack of auths has it's ups and downs, I believe they should implement auth limit on higher end moneymaking scripts.

• Like 1

Just because you don't pay 10$ a month or 50$ every 6 months doesn't mean you're a leecher lol...

The dude has feedback and is obviously contributing to the market

I laughed when I saw them call you a leecher lool.... Anyways this could be a really good idea or fail terribly, I really like the idea though.

Yes, this would be wonderful.

It's a good idea but it encourages spamming.

I'm a leecher?

Leachers

I am leecher of post counts.

no leechers, no site traffic

TWC, leacher , Spammer

Internet success is largely based on open information sharing, preventing information from viewing wont bring any benefit to any side, its just info not intellectual property.

If you compare forums with open access and restricted access it will be very clear that open forums in popularity is gazillion times bigger and domain cultivated much deeper.

Edited by andzelmaz

this is stupid just because someone can not support osbot with irl money does not mean they are a leacher 

i agree i dont currently bot and havent for a while but i like to read the forums to catch up on some things. but most of the time i dont post unless i feel i can contribute. trying to prevent spamming on certain posts. but this could go either way as far as working well or failing completely.

this is stupid just because someone can not support osbot with irl money does not mean they are a leacher 

it kinda does

i agree i dont currently bot and havent for a while but i like to read the forums to catch up on some things. but most of the time i dont post unless i feel i can contribute. trying to prevent spamming on certain posts. but this could go either way as far as working well or failing completely.

12 posts, Doesn't seem like your a active forum poster

leacher

12 posts, Doesn't seem like your a active forum poster

leacher